Chapter 10

Corpse POV

"Of course I like you, you're my friend after all"

"You make out with your friends?"

" *blushes* No! I mean- uh"

"I think you know exactly what I mean Panda when I ask do you like me"

"Corpse I already told you I don't think I'm the right one for you"

"That still doesn't answer my question though. Do you like me? Can you see yourself being happy with me? Will you give me a chance? I know you're scared of hurting me but I think I have pretty good judgment of people and I don't think you'll hurt me...I think you're just what I need"

"O-okay *looks up* I'll try to be the best girlfriend ever"

"*laughs* you're so adorable. I guess you should see who you're dating then, right?"

"Only if you're comfortable, I'll follow your pace and lead."

"Take off my jacket and my mask for me"

Panda POV

I'm calm on the outside but freaking out on the inside. Did Corpse just ask me to be his girlfriend? I didn't think I would have to face these fears and process these feelings so quickly but here we are. He seems rather amused by my shyness and awkwardness, I just really hope I don't ruin things. He tells me to take off his mask and jacket so I lean over and unzip his jacket slowly, sliding it off his shoulders and down his arms. This whole time I can feel him staring at me which is making me more nervous but I try to ignore that. I reach for his mask and ask him one last time if he's sure and he nods. So I take his mask off and look at him admiring his facial features when he wraps his hands around my waist shocking me. I look at him to notice his eyes focused on my lips and my face starts to heat up. I don't know what took over me but I lean in and peck his lips a few times before kissing him softly but passionately. Tilting my head to deepen the kiss he brings my hips over his so I'm straddling him and I lightly tug at his bottom lip making him part them so I can french kiss him. We make out until we are forced to part ways to take in some air.

"*puts his head against mine and looks at me* I really really like you and I hope that we can make this work"

"We will...I don't know why you chose me but with kisses like that I shall forever be under your spell"

"*laughs and sits me on him* you look good on top baby"

"S-stop that *gets off sitting next to you*"

"Wanna take a nap? You've been through a lot of emotions all in a couple of hours so I'm sure you're exhausted"

"I am kind of tired, can I lay on your lap?"

"Sure"

"So I lay on his lap and he covers me with a blanket stroking my hair and before I know it everything becomes dark"

Corpse POV

She's so beautiful, so sweet and kind. She's amazing and she doesn't even realize it. She's fast asleep when I feel I should call Sykkuno. I know he said he didn't like her but I probably should have confirmed that before asking her out. So I call him and he picks up after the 2nd ring.

"Hey Corpse, how's it going?"

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good, Panda called me today which is good. I was worried about her, thanks for getting her to call me"

"No problem, so I was wondering something"

"Yeah?"

"You sure nothing is going on between you and Panda? Like you two never dated or anything?"

"Not at all, she confessed a while ago and I rejected her. She's amazing, truly but I just don't see her in that way"

"Okay"

"That's kind of why I wanted her to get into gaming with other people, I wanted her to make friends but also possibly find someone that she likes. Hopefully, someone who likes her back."

"So if she ended up with one of your friends, you wouldn't feel awkward or jealous?"

"I don't think so, why would I feel jealous?"

"If she finds someone she might not be around you as much, she might not depend on you as much or might not show as much affection if she ends up dating someone"

"True, it would be quite a change but that is just something I would have to get over. She's a lot of what I look for in a woman but I just can't see her that way. For that I want her to find someone who does see her in that way, I want her to be happy"

"Well that's nice of you, you're a really good friend Sykkuno"

"Why thank you, hey I was trying to order a hoodie but was having problems doing so"

"I'll give you one, do you want me to send it to you or hand-deliver it to you"

"...you mean we can meet? Like I can see you?"

"Yeah, just send me the address and when I'm in the area I'll let you know so you can get it"

"Thanks, I look forward to it"

"Cool, well I have to go but I'll talk to you soon okay?"

"See ya Corpse"

A/N: Hello everyone! So Sykkuno and Corpse will meet soon, how will everything go? Does Sykkuno suspect anything? Panda and Corpse are so cute together. Will they ever tell anyone though? Will Panda stay away from Sykkuno more? Have to stay tuned to find out. Thank you for reading my story. Please vote, comment, or add this story to your library. Love you all XOXO

Miss you (Corpse Husband)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें