Chapter 15

Sykkuno POV (con't)

"Hmmm...I think there's something going on between those two"

"Really? Nooooo"

"Think about it, these changes didn't start until after she starts playing Among us. If I'm not mistaken you gave Corpse her number right?"

"Yeah"

"You don't know how little or much they've been talking. Like you said she is looking more mature and grown than before. The biggest thing in my opinion is the cat ears, why would she wear cat ears and not Panda ears. Why wear ears at all?"

"Well she's started wearing different animal ears during her streams depending on the game being played"

"And she decided Among us would be cat ears, which makes her a catgirl...possibly ruining someone's life"

"Are you trying to hint at them possibly talking?"

"I think they are a thing already. I think Panda is giving very subtle hints to her fans that she is taken since she obviously can't post pictures and show Corpse off"

"Corpse barely can go outside for long periods of time, how did he manage to get a girlfriend and Panda of all people who runs everyone away?"

"You sound a little jealous and spiteful but anywho, when was the last time you checked his IG or Twitter?"

"It's been a few days, why?"

"Well he's talking to somebody *pulls out phone going to Corpse twitter* and they seem pretty close *shows me the picture*"

Toast shows me a picture that Corpse posted of his hand on top of someone's head as if he was stroking their hair but it's not enough showing to see a face or anything that could help identify who it is.

"That could be Dave for all we know, he has straight hair"

"Dave...really Sykkuno? So is Dave also sleeping in his bed?"

"What?!?!"

"*goes to twitter and shows the picture*"

Again I see a picture of someone in his bed but all you see is a head, the rest of the body is covered by the covers and he makes his pictures black and white so it is harder to identify things.

"He doesn't leave captions so we don't even know if these are his pictures or if he's finding pictures for maybe new music"

"I think that you got so used to her always being around and clinging to you that you started to develop feelings for her and now that she is pulling away and possibly found someone else you can't handle it. I think the thought of you no longer being the only thing she cared about in this world scares you and someone else taking her away from you angers you. So you subtly try to make her feel bad to try to push away your feelings because deep down you know it's too late. She either has gotten over you on her own, with the help of Corpse, or she developed feelings for Corpse so now he gets all her time"

"...you talk a lot you know that, and you couldn't be more wrong *finishes eating the rest of my food*"

"The truth hurts doesn't it...when you're ready to admit the truth call me. I'll try my best to comfort you and if I can't I'll call one of the girls"

He gets the waiter to bring him a box and cup for his food and drink, pays including tip, and heads out saying he has a meeting. I sit there trying to process everything but it's overwhelming so I figure I should just get this talk with Corpse over too and go home. I finish my drink and leave out getting in my car. I call Corpse and ask where to meet him and he says the bench in the forest by his house. I hang up and drive to go over there, anyone else I would have been suspicious of the forest but I know there isn't many people there so Corpse will be comfortable. I park and walk into the forest where I spot him and sit at the other end.

Corpse POV

"Hey Corpse, what's up?"

"*looks over* You owe Panda an apology, you were being ridiculous last night and you made her cry"

"Cry? How would you know? Oh...she comes to you now when something is wrong, you're her savior now?"

"Sykkuno what is your problem? Why are you acting like this?"

"You took Panda from me"

"Panda is grown, I can't take her from anyone and she wasn't yours. You didn't want her, remember?"

"Well now I think I might want her"

"*chuckles* seriously? That's not how things work Sykkuno. Might? You don't get to play with people's emotions like that"

"And why not? It's not playing with her emotions, I just need to figure things out. Maybe finally give her a chance"

"You sure it isn't too late?"

"She's loved me for years, I don't think she'll ever get over me"

"Oh really? *calls Panda*"

"Baby, where did you go? You left pretty abruptly"

"Sorry Panda, I needed some fresh air and a smoothie. You want your usual?"

"Yes please"

"Alright, I love you. I know it's kind of early in our rela-"

"I love you too!!! I love you so much. Get back soon please"

"Alright, I'm coming. Bye"

"Bye *hangs up*"

"If you want Panda...you'll have to take her from me and I quite honestly don't think you can *gets up* don't forget about that apology, I don't appreciate you disrespecting my girl"

I walk off leaving him shocked, get our smoothies and head home. I walk in sitting our smoothies down before I am attacked by Panda jumping on me and kissing all over my face that isn't covered by my mask. She jumps down and sits taking a sip kicking her legs like a little kid.

"You're so cute, baby...I need to tell you something though"

"...what is it?"

"I just came from talking to Sykkuno, hopefully, he'll apologize to you soon. Fair warning, he thinks he might have feelings for you so he might try to take you from me"