Chapter 18

Panda POV

"You know this is probably going to go viral right? I need you to avoid social media for a little while"

"It probably will go viral but I knew that when I posted it. I know that everyone won't approve of us and I'll probably even lose some fans but all I need is you and real fans who will support me *takes his hood off and rest in my chest*"

"Must have been amazing in my past life to be so lucky now"

"You've come a long way, you used to be afraid of honestly reacting to my voice and now you can barely keep your hands off me"

"I didn't want to come off like a crazed fangirl so I was cautious and it looks like it paid off *phone buzzes constantly* did you tag me in the picture?"

"Yup, we're gonna be overwhelmed together *chuckles* I'll probably do a QnA through IG later. I have a few pictures of you sleep that I can post to announce it there"

"You took pictures of me sleep, that's embarrassing"

"Nooo, you look so beautiful and adorable"

"Thanks papa bear...random but what's your favorite body part of mine"

"I like the nickname and definitely your thighs, so thick and comforting. I want to live between them *smiles*"

"*blushes looking away* Corpse!!!"

"Damn, you should scream that louder as I-"

"Stop stop stop please *switches our positions and hides in his chest*"

"Do I cause you to...feel things? Are your thighs a sensitive place like your neck is?"

"Why are you like this?"

"Why are you pretending like you're not? You're very pure and innocent in some ways but I feel like you're holding back and I can't wait until I break through that wall"

"Should I be scared?"

"No, but you're not anyway...I think you're excited"

"Did you take some weird medicine or something? You're way more flirty than usual"

"I feel really good about us finally being public, this may be adrenaline or something but I get to love you out loud in a way. Maybe not showing my face but I can post pictures of you, comment on things you post, or stream. I can defend you and protect you better now...that feels empowering"

"*grabs his face and kisses all over it*"

"*pulls me on top of him caressing my thighs* baby"

"*sits up running my hands through my hair* I love you so much"

"*grabs phone and takes a picture* You look so sexy from this view, I might set this as my wallpaper or upload this to IG *smiles*"

"Woooooow, I probably look provocative from here but that's fine. I think you and your husband need counseling"

"I kinda want to throat punch him but also just want him to figure things out, should we invite him over and settle things?"

"Maybe facetime him just in case things don't go as smooth as we want"

"Sure"

Corpse POV

So I call to face time Sykkuno when Panda goes to move off of me but I keep her in place shocking her as she stays quiet once Sykkuno answers.

"Corpse, to what do I owe this face time"

"I'm not sure if you have seen it yet but I have gone public with Panda and I would really appreciate it if we had your support. I know you wanted the best for her and your goal was to hopefully have her find someone through gaming...she did and I hope you can respect that."

"I'm not going to lie, this is exactly what I thought I wanted but I'm not sure why I am not ecstatic about this. I know you're not a bad guy Corpse but how did you get her to like you so quickly, she totally ghosted me for the most part"

"I did not tell her to do that though, she did it on her own. You had to know no matter who she ended up with she wasn't going to be all over you forever. I'm not sure what attracted her to me and my broken ways but she is and that is one of the few reasons I get up every day"

"She can't be fully over me, she's loved me for years. She can easily act bothered through a screen but I bet she would be different in person. That's probably why she has been avoiding seeing me *smiles* tell ya what, if you can convince her to see me in person to tell me she has absolutely no feelings for me then I'll be forced to accept that I've lost her"

"Really? I'll talk it over with her, I'm sure she'll agree if it means you stop being a creep"

"Good, oh! By the way, somehow a few pictures of her and I leaked so now it seems we're in a love triangle...hope this doesn't stress you two out too much, I'm sure the fans will choose who she looks better with. Well, I got to go now but hope to hear from you...better yet Panda soon *hangs up*"

I look over to see Panda looking panicked and confused, she glances at her phone terrified to touch it and I try to get her attention without shocking her.

"Baby? Are you okay? We can get through this together, rumors are to come and we can ignore them since it is no one's business or we can do a video or stream to address the rumors"