Chapter 16

Panda POV

"*tears up* Is that the only reason you said I love you? To prove something to him?"

"Panda"

"I actually truly love you and you only said it to piss him off?!?!? Am I a joke to you? A toy you could play with? *tears run down my face* If this is all a game to you then tell me and let me leave now *tries to walk past him to my jacket and shoes*"

"*stops and turns me towards him* No, I really do love you princess. Sykkuno was talking cocky and it pissed me off so I wanted to show him that you were not something he could play with. He was talking like you would never be able to function without him, I let him get the best of me so I called so he could see you were doing fine without him. I'm so sorry baby *wipes my tears* I really do love you, I'm afraid of losing you so I called more so for reassurance"

"*hugs you* You big dummy, I'm not going anywhere *sniffles* didn't you say I was stuck with you? Act like it"

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No, I'm sorry you had to expose us. I didn't think you were ready for that and he kind of forced your hand"

"Ah, I don't care about him knowing...I only want to keep it from the fans a little longer because I don't want you to be attacked or bullied. There are bad people in every fandom and I have to figure out how to prevent that"

"Thanks baby but as long as I have you, I feel I can take on anything"

"*strokes my hair* good to know baby girl. Now let's get our smoothies, watch some movies, and cuddle"

"Deal"

So we did just that, I love him so much and I'm glad that I can finally be happy for once

Sykkuno POV

Why am I acting like this? I literally wanted this to happen or so I thought. I wanted her to find someone, to be happy, to not need me...so why do I feel icky like this. Did I want her with Cartoonz instead? No, he's in a relationship already anyway but I didn't know that at first. Corpse is an amazing person and so is Panda, they go through some of the same issues so they can help each other a lot. They have a lot in common and will probably be amazing together, I just wish I didn't feel like this. Toast was right and I wasn't trying to hear it, I don't want anyone to have her and take my place and that's being selfish. I don't know why but I call Panda...her phone rings and rings until she picks up or so I thought.

"Panda, look I'm sorry for how I acted but you've changed a lot and we don't hang out anymore. It's like you don't need me, I know Corpse is a pretty awesome person but you're really going to replace me with him? You've been in love with me for years, how did Corpse compete with that unless you lied about your feelings for me?"

"I don't appreciate you trying to make my girlfriend feel bad for finding someone who can return her feelings"

"Corpse? Give Panda her phone, why do you even have it?"

"She didn't want to be bothered so she gave it to me, she already knows we met up so you weren't going to blindside her"

"Why are you with her right now? You barely can be outside for too long and you're over her house?"

"I have a right to spend time with my girlfriend, let me guess you called to try to convince her that you're better for her than me? Please stop, it's upsetting her and it's causing a strain on our friendship. You're not making yourself look any better in her eyes, if you genuinely cared for her then you would be happy for her."

"I am...I don't know why I'm acting like this...Look just tell her that I'm going to take some time away from everything and everyone to get myself together so I can be a better friend to you and her"

"Will do, I hope you can support us"

"I will, bye"

I hang up before he can respond. I think I need a trip, a nice isolated place but beautiful. I pack my bags, book a hotel, make an itinerary, and pack my truck up to leave. I'm not myself and I need to figure and sort this out.

Panda POV

"Baby, please never let me go...and trust me. I'm yours and only yours, nothing and no one can change that. Not even Sykkuno"

"I...thanks princess. I needed the reassurance"

"Hey, is it okay if I flirt kind of on social media with you? I don't expect you to respond to it and I suspect most will just see me as a huge fan but then you'll have constant reminders in person and online of how much I love and support you"

"*smiles and leans down to kiss me* Sure, I would love to see you try"

"I look forward to making my hubby blush"

"Hubby?"

"*blushes* a-ah no, I d-didn't mean that. What I meant to say was uh...umm I wasn't calling you my husband that's crazy talk I just meant-"

"I'm glad that you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with me, give me some more time to get to know you but I'm sure I'll marry you one day"

"*sits up and backs away from him* I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out. I'm not trying to move really fast so please don't find me weird, it won't happen again *looks down at my lap*"

"Hey, it's okay. Everything is okay, I found it cute. You're alright. *pulls me back in and lays down cuddling* You did nothing wrong, just breathe for me"

So I did just that and I'm not sure what happened but I fell asleep.