Chapter 17

Corpse POV ~3 months later~

I think I might actually be losing my mind, why did no one warn me of how much of a tease Panda can be. She did a photoshoot of all the different poses Valkyrae did during the Daywalker video and captioned it, do you think I can be the next Corpse. It went viral and I was frequently asked how I think she did in the leather and mimicking the poses. I brushed it off and said I'm not as curvy as Panda so I don't know if she could be me but she did a good job modeling as me. The truth is, I never knew how much I needed to see Panda in leather until that photoshoot. She looks so damn good. She already was playing my music in the background of her live streams but she started coming to mines and she would send me money so it would read her flirty comments and she could hear my reaction. I really do love how supportive she can be but she also has a scary side when she's feeling protective of me. There were a few times I was playing among us with some flirty women and Panda came in and would tease me during the discussion and voting parts of the games to make sure I didn't get too friendly. She almost got us caught once because I let a growl slip, luckily they didn't think too much of it but I was so close to quitting the game and teaching Panda a lesson. We haven't gone that far because she's a virgin but she makes it extremely hard for me not to lose control. Sykkuno disappeared for like two and a half months, I missed him but I hope his break did him some good and we can all get along. Anyway, I decided to call Panda to come over because I'm playing Among us and Sykkuno is supposed to be playing as well so I thought it would be nice for us to be in the same house just playing in different rooms. So I call her but she decides against it because she doesn't want anyone to be able to figure out where she is since she uses her camera and fans tend to pay close detail to things. She did agree to play though so we're both ready for the game and Panda shows up in a panda onesie which is adorable.

"Aweee you look so adorable, I love the onesie" Valkyrae says

"It's the duality for me, one day you're sexy giving looks the next you are an adorable cuddly panda" Bretman stated

"Thank you, just wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable" Panda says smiling

"That's my girl, glad you're back Panda" Sykkuno states

"Your girl?" Toast asks

"Woah, are you two dating?" Dashie wonders out loud

"No, we're not. I don't know why Sykkuno said that" Panda responds confused

"I didn't mean it that way, did it do something to you though?" 

"It made me uncomfortable so please stop"

Before anything else could be said the game started and everything was running smoothly. We played quite a few games with limited problems but I couldn't help to notice Sykkuno slightly trying to flirt with my Panda. I say trying because she wasn't responding at all the way he wanted and where it wasn't getting under her skin it definitely was getting under mine. So I decided that the next time he said something  I would confront him and if it means I out our relationship then so be it. I was about to say something when I notice Panda looking down at her keyboard visibly shaking and pulling at her Panda ears.

"Ayee, what's wrong with baby girl?!?!?" Dashie whisper yells catching everyone attention

"Panda I-" Sykkuno started

"Baby, it's me. I'm here, everything's okay. Just listen to my voice and hold on alright, I'm coming to you"

She musters up enough strength to end her stream, I'm assuming since I said I was coming. Even in the middle of panic she still thinks of me and my comfort first.

"Sykkuno you are going to text me her address now or else we're going to have problems"

"Corpse I didn't me-"

"NOW!!!"

"Sykkuno, give him the address" Toast stated calmly

He texted me the address and I closed everything out quickly heading over to her house which luckily wasn't that far from me. I looked around for a key quickly and found it in the mailbox then went inside. I walked in calling her name going up the stairs frantic until I found her.

"Baby *hugs her tight and picks her up taking her to the bed* I'm here now, I'm here. It's gonna be okay"

She clung to me cupping my shirt around her face to try and get control of her breathing. I took her onesie off of her because she was burning up and went to the bathroom to get her a cool cloth and wipe her down. She was almost in a form of shock, she wouldn't stop shaking and couldn't seem to speak. It was like she was stuck in this terror and all I could do is watch, I left soft kisses all over her body and kept reassuring her that things were okay until she slowly but surely came back to reality.

"Have you ate anything today?"

"Not really hungry"

"Will you eat a little something for me? I'll give you ice cream and cuddles after"

"Deal"

So I cooked for her and we ate together and I made a very drastic decision...well it wasn't really drastic but it was a big deal to us.

"Baby do me a favor? *pulls my hoodie up and over my head as much as I can*"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Take a picture of us once I kiss you okay *hands you my phone*?"

"Okay"

"*cuddles up to you putting one leg over yours and my arms around your waist hiding my face in your neck kissing it repeatedly*"

"*blushes wrapping her arm around my waist and takes the picture* Done *giggles* I love you baby"

"*stops and looks up at you smiling* I love you too, that's why I'm here *takes phone and posts picture to Twitter with the caption, "I thought an e-girl or catgirl would ruin my life, all along it was a cute Panda. She's an idiot for loving me but she's my idiot" ❤*

"What are you doing?"

"*shows her*"

"*tears up smiling* Baby...you didn't have to do that"

"That's why I wanted to and to let everyone know you're mine"

"*kisses me passionately* Gosh I love you so much"