Chapter 12

Corpse POV

I get back in the house and have a full-on breakdown, I shouldn't have been out that long. My body couldn't take it. I fall on the couch breathing hard and feeling a lot of pain. It hurts to even move but I have enough energy to press two on my phone and call Panda. She answers on the first ring but it really hurts to talk.

"Hey baby"

"..."

"Corpse?"

"..."

"Baby..."

"*groans and whispers* home"

"I'll be right there okay, don't move *hangs up*"

I drop the phone and try to stay as still as possible closing my eyes, Panda must have been speeding because it seems like she got here really fast. I told her where the spare key was so she was able to come right on in.

Panda POV

Something is wrong with my baby so I grab shoes and dash over to his house, luckily there wasn't much traffic so I could get to his house quicker. I take the spare key he gave me and head inside locking the door. I very carefully take off his hoodie, mask, shoes, and then I go get him a cool towel for his forehead because he is sweating. I sit on the floor next to him stroking his hair just taking in everything about him as if I'll never see him again. No talking is needed, we understand each other. I got him and he got me so just being present is enough. After about an hour he is at least able to move a little so I get him to take his medicine and I just kiss his hands softly, laying on his lap.

"*gently strokes my hair* thank you"

"No need, I'm glad you called me so I could be here for you"

"I want you to cuddle me but I can't move much"

"I can carry you up to your bedroom and we can cuddle there?"

"What? No, you can't"

"I can too, I'm actually pretty strong"

"If you can carry me then I'll give you anything you want"

"Cool, where's your room? *starts stretching my legs and back*"

"You're really gonna try"

"And succeed might I add *gets up from the floor*"

"Second door on the left"

So I crouch down and carefully pick him up carrying him up the stairs making sure that he doesn't hit anything on the way up. His eyes slightly widen and he blushes as I ask him to open the door since my hands are occupied. He does just that and I lay him on the bed gently.

"You're light as a feather babe, it was fun sweeping you off your feet"

"I didn't think you could actually do it...well, what would you like from me?"

"A hoodie of yours, that smells like you preferably"

"Go in my closet and take one, I recently washed so you'll have to spray it with my cologne but it still works right?"

"Definitely *grabs a black hoodie with red design, sprays it twice with his cologne, and heads to the bathroom to change into it* how do I look? *comes out*"

"Beautiful *looks me up and down and then looks at clothes in my hand* are you naked under there?"

"I'm wearing underwear and socks but other than that yes, I'm staying the night to make sure you're okay so I might as well get comfortable *puts clothes in a corner and climbs on the bed with you* I'd like to hear how your day was"

"Well nothing much, I delivered a hoodie to Sykkuno. We played video games, ate, and just talked about everything it seems"

"It sounds like you had fun at least while there"

"Yeah...Sykkuno seems to miss you"

"I haven't been over like I used to, I don't know I just don't feel like it as much anymore. I like being over here with you"

"Would you ever leave me for him? If he decided that he was wrong and he did have feelings for you?"

"*looks up at him* absolutely not, I'm yours and yours only. I finally have someone who accepts me for me and actually wants me. I'm not doing anything that can ruin that"

"Does it bother you that we aren't public?"

"No, I knew what I was getting myself into when we started dating. I can't post pictures or anything with you because people might find out who you are. If you want to post pictures of me then you can but there's no pressure to do so, I don't need other people's approval to know how good I have it"

"You're so perfect, if you want we can do little small hints at it without being too personal. I took this picture of you laying on my chest that I really want to post soon. Your hair is covering your face and it's in black and white so you can't really get many details from it"

"I'm going to start wearing cat ears and a collar with a little ball on it during my among us gaming streams. I'll switch it up with different animal ears and collars in the other gameplays so it doesn't look too suspicious"

"*smiles* you make me so happy...I'm so grateful that we met"