Wrapped In Your Arms

***NOT EDITED***

Two Days Later

Since the day in the car I hadn't uttered a single word to Ren. In some way I felt speaking to him as if he hadn't done anything wrong would essentially be betraying my mother.

When we arrived at the hotel, Gerdie and Sage were waiting for us in the lobby. Gerdie's eyes were glistening with tears as she enveloped me in a bone crushing hug.

"We'll get through this okay."

I'm assuming the all mighty Ren gave Sage permission to tell Gerdie. I hate how she has to be invovled in this too. She's done nothing to be put in a situation like this. It was pretty fucked up.

Next was Sage. He stood behind Gerdie and held out his arms to me. With him looking at me like a hurt puppy sent my water works back in action. I slung myself into his arms, sobbing helplessly into his chest while he held me tight, pushing my hair away from my face and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. After a while of me refusing to let him go, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to my room, Gerdie following behind.

After a few minutes, I felt a bed underneath me. While I thought Sage was going to just tuck me in like a small child and leave, he surprized me and simply curled up next to me, my face against his dampened t-shirt, his arms wrapped around my waist.

By now I wasn't crying anymore and I was just exhausted. I hadn't slept since I don't know how long. This bed and Sage's chest was calling my name.

"Are you calm now?" He asks softly.

I nod.

"Good. Now I can tell you that I would never let your mother go unprotected. Some of my close friends took her and John down South. She's safe, Rory."

I sigh in relief. "Thank you so much."

"She's like a mother to me too, Aurora. I would be devastated if anything happened to her."

I shake my head and my stomach aches from my thoughts. "You didn't hear what he said to me, Sage. I was completely wrong about him. He sounded like a complete-..."

"Asshole." Sage adds for me.

"Yes." I look up to his perfectly sculpted face. "I should have listened to you. As soon as you got back, I should have cut off all communication with him." I tell him.

"Yeah, well, some things are harder to do than others."

We lay in silence.

"Can I talk to her soon?"

He nods. "The next time my friend calls me for a check-in I'll make sure you get to talk to her."

A small smile smears across my face. "What would I do without you?" I mumble sleepily.

"The question is what would I do without you, Rory."

Author's Note:

So I'm not even sure if this is a page long but I wanted to get something out to you guys :D But this is a sweet moment between Sage and Aurora so that's good!

Sooo how are you liking it so far? What do you think about the predicament that Ren has put everyone in? Are you at the point where you're hating him? ;) Please comment what you think below :)

OH! And what about a cast? Any suggestions or will a cast ruin the imagine of the story?

Also I've been thinking... Maybe I should try my hand at a werewolf story <3 For some reason they are one of my favorite genres and I've started an... interesting love story that has to do with werewolves but I don't want it to conflict with this and Flipping The Switch. What do you guys think?

One more thing! I want to thank all of my beautiful fans for all you have done to benefit this story. So thank you :)

Lily B. <3