Fighting and Love Making

My eyes slowly fluttered open as the sun slashed rays of light through the bottom of that thick curtain. Every part of my body felt like it refused to be moved in any way today and I knew it was because of Ren. He was something spectacular in bed.

The blankets shift and I feel a light kiss to my temple. "Good morning," He whispers huskily before letting his hand travel down my abdomen and start to inch their way between my legs. With great effort I grab his hand just in time.

I groan and shake my head. "You're trying to kill me. It's official."

He chuckles and begins to massage the sore muscles around my abdomen, easing some of the dull ache. "I just love to hear you scream my name."

A blush rises to my cheeks and I swallow. "I don't really scream do I?" I ask bashfully.

"Yes. But its the most amazing sound in the world." He states with a wide grin on his handsome face. He stares at me for a moment, his eyes taking in my entire face as if this would be our last. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and kisses the tip of my nose. "You're beautiful," He murmurs. "I'm never letting you go."

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his shoulder. "Good because I never want you to."

Ren and I both jump apart when we hear the front door slam.

Someone was here.

We both knew that my mother would have likely put out an amber alert when Ren carried her daughter out of her possession when she had just waken up from a coma, but we didn't expect her to find us that quickly. But then again, my mother had more money than God, she could hire just about anyone to find me with no trouble.

Ren throws the covers back and stands from the bed stark naked. I admire his beautiful body and secretly wish that I just let him continue what he was about to do to me two minutes ago.

"You like what you see?" He asks with a playful smirk as he notes me pointedly staring at him.

I bite my bottom lip and nod my head. I guess he didn't expect me to answer so truthfully because his smile drops and his eyes turned dark with desire. For some reason I was drowned in my overwhelming lust for him in that moment.

I hear Ren's throaty chuckle and I'm snapped out of my heated stuppor.

"As much as I would love to ruin you, we have company. Now," He says pulling away from me and standing, yanking on jeans. "I'm going to go and answer the door. Try and behave okay?"

I sit up and pull the covers over my chest. "Come back soon." I whisper.

He smirks and leaves the room closing the door behind him.

As soon as I was up and wearing one of Ren's t-shirts, I exited that coveted bedroom and made my way to the kitchen. I figured that Ren and I could go no longer without food. If he was smart he would make whoever was at the door leave so we could finally have some more of that alone time we both deserve.

The sausage was on now, sizzling appetizingly in the pan. Before I could put the food on a plate for the both of us, I heard a female voice.

Something struck a cord. I was sensitive and fragile and my emotions were going haywire when all I could think about was Ren talking and flirting with another girl.

By the time I had the food on our plates I had calmed myself down a bit. I was clearly over reacting. Or that's what I thought before The Elites followed him into the kitchen. Well it was two-thirds of The Elites considering Journey was no where in sight. They froze when they're eyes landed on me as if waiting to see how I was going to react. We all stand there for a moment in agonizing silence before I decided to speak up.