First Visit

Trinity's POV:

I have been pregnant for 16 weeks now. Im defiantly getting a cute baby bump. I hate it though, because people always asked to touch my belly. It's like no you can't touch my belly it's MY belly that's so weird! Any ways Luke and I are at the first doctors apt. To see how the little one in there is.(points to belly)

"Lukeyy......I'm nervous"

"It's alright. Everything will be fine!"

~Luke's POV~

Oh god I was freaking out!!!! I couldn't tell her this though. No. I can't stress her out. Or the baby.

*Doctor Reed walks in*

"Hi love, how are we today?"

He was handsome, and British. Damn. How could you compete with that guy?

"Nervous" Trin seemed really stressed. Nothing's wrong? Right.

"Don't be your baby is probably perfectly fine"

He smiled. It calmed me down. He started to lift Trins' shirt and put some weird blue goo on her lower stomach. A small picture appeared on a screen.

"Congrats, your baby girl is healthy!"

"I know Trin is fine, what about the baby?"
I said lightning the mood, Trin just blushed.

"Your baby is a girl and she is doing fine."

"Have you thought of any names?"

I looked at Trin.

"Taylor" she said.

"Nichole" I loved those names!

"Taylor Nichole Hemmings!" We said that in sync. Never breaking eye contact. What I perfect name!

"How do we keep doing that!"
She huffed and fell back in the chair thing.

"I have no idea, the boys and I have been able to do it for years, so i have know idea how you can do it now?

Haha it was really cute though and absolutely hilarious.

Girl. A baby girl. Woah. I mean I was kinda wanting a boy but I'll love her either way. Woah. Reality has definitely set in. Dad.