Promises

Ash and I talked for a while. He made me feel a little bit better about Luke. I still feel like he's up to something though.

"Hey, why don't we go in the back yard? I heard the moon was suppose I be breathtaking!"

Ash was still acting really odd, but whatever. I just nodded my head and we walked outside. The patio lights were off. They are never off..even during the day. What's going on?

"Okay, close you eyes"

I did as Ash told me

"Can you see? How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Ash I don't know because my eyes are closed."

"Good"

A few moments later I could faintly see the lights go on a little and someone walked past me.

"Okay.........open"

I opened my eyes. There were lights hanging and twinkling. Rose peddles in the pool. Candles everywhere. And Luke. He was in his black skinny' ripped at the knee. Like always. And a button up shirt with a black vest. He walked over to me and took my hands. The took my into the middle of the yard.

"L-Luke, did you do this?"

I was getting a little teary-eyed.

"Yes, and it's all for you!"

I was blushing now and then Luke got down on one knee. I let out a light gasp.

"Don't worry I'm not proposing!"

Oh thank god! I would have said yes, but we are only seventeen.

"Trinity Alexa Morgan..."

He pulled out a little black velvet box. I thought he wasn't proposing?!

"This is a promise ring. I promise 4 things.

1. I promise to be there and take care of you.

2. I promise to do the same or the baby.

3. I promise to love you both.

4. And I promise that one day, this ring will be real."

Tear had been shed by this point. A lot of them. Happy tears.

"So, Trin.....will you be my girlfriend? And promise to marry me one day?"

".........yes Luke!"

He immediately smiled and stood up. He gently placed his lips into mine and I softly kissed him back. He pulled away for a second.

"I'm so happy!"

"Me too"

"I love you Trin!"

"I love you too Luke"

We stayed there like that for a few minutes and then Ash came out, with some people I hadn't met...... One of the had darker skin and almost Asian. The other one had pink hair and looked like a troll.....

"Hey love-birds!" The Asian one said.

"Calum go away!" That's his name! Okay so Luke obviously knows him.

"Mate we were her to support you, Ash called us and told us about it." Troll sounded hurt.

"Sorry Mikey" Luke pulled away completely. Awe.-

"Oh! Calum, Michael, this is Trinity, my girlfriend."

"Hey Trin!" They both said that in harmony. How do these boys keep doing this?

"Hi Cal, and Troll!" I laughed a little and Michael looked confused.

"I have this troll, doll, thing, in my room that looks like you because of your pink hair."

"Is it a cute troll???" Is he seriously flirting with me?

"Piss off Mikey!" Luke hissed.

"Fine, fine.." He backed off.

"So anyone for pizza?" Kalani asked that. I see why Ashton is dating her. And why she is going to be an amazing friend.

"Yes!" We all said in sync. Wow, even I got sucked in! Oh boy.

"Okay great what kind of pizza?"
Ashton laughed.

"Pepperoni with extra cheese and stuffed crust."
We all said in unison. That was really freaky! How is that possible, that we all like the exact same pizza.

"I knew I loved you for some reason!"
Luke jokes and pulled me into a big bear hug.

"Haha what can I say I love pizza."

"Preach!"
Mikey said and held up his hand.

I high fived him and we all walked over to the couch.

This will be fun.