New Friends

Luke and I talked. We came up with a plan about telling our parents. We aren't. I'm going to say I got a volleyball scholarship to Queensland University . So did Luke, but baseball. And we are both needed there next week. But we really won't. I will be staying at Ashton and Luke's house with them. Actually, I am on my way to tell them now. They live a few blocks down from Luke's, so I'm walking.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching, I'm so sorry!!"

This girl just ran into me and I spilled my Starbucks all over my new red and black flannel. But she seemed really sorry, and she was like my age maybe a little older?

"It's fine. "

I was trying to get the coffee off of me when I realized how pretty she was. She has long and dark chestnut hair. Deep hazel eyes. And she has deep dimples.

"I'm sorry, I was texting my new boyfriend. He lives around here and I'm trying to get directions. I'm Kalani."

"Trinity"

"Cool! I just moved here from California, in America. "

"Yeah I could tell by your accent. Here let me give you my number, that way you have a friend if you need someone."

"Thanks! It's always nice to have friends! Hope to see you soon."

She smiled and walked off. She seemed really nice!

-~-

"Honey, that's amazing! You have always wanted to go to Queensland University!"

They were on board with the scholarship thing! This was going smoothly.

"Yeah! So I'm staying at Maddi's tonight so I'll see you later. Bye!"

I wasn't really, I was staying at Lukes. So I walked over to his house. It wasn't too far from mine.

"Hey Trin!?"

Luke. Gosh, every-time I see him I just can't help but smile! He has that effect.

"Hey Lukey!" He reluctantly smiled! "What you doing?"

" Oh. Ash and his new girlfriend are in there, and I felt awkward. So I was going to go to the music store."

"Music store?" I was confused, why was he going to the music store.

"Yeah. I need a new string for my guitar."

"Guitar?"

"Yeah, I love playing it makes me feel so good."

Wow. I never knew that. It's cool!

"Oh okay, that's cool! Want me to come?"

"No I won't go right now. Why don't we go say hi to Ash's new girlfriend? I didn't really see her I just kinda walked out."

"Okay!"

We walked inside and to my surprise, I knew who it was sucking face with Ashton.

"Kalani?"

He and Ashton broke apart and she looked over to me.

"Trinity?" She stood up and hugged me. That's so weird that she was Ashton's girlfriend.

"You two know each other?" Ash and Luke said that at the exact same time. It was really hard not to laugh!

"Yeah, I met her while walking here. I kind of spilt her coffee while I was texting you." She told ash and he started blushing.

"Oh." He replied, trying to be serious now.

"Hey babe. Can I see you in our room please?" Luke just called me babe? I liked it. But he was worrying me a little. What's wrong now?