The Beginning of US

Trin POV-

"Trin!!! That's amazing!!!! I'm so glad he was happy! Wait. Did you forget your boyfriend? Drew?"

Crap, Maddi was right. What was I going to tell Drew? Oh he is going to be so mad! Oh well. I have to tell him!

"I actually haven't thought about him. I have been so focused on the Luke situation that I forgot."

"Um, well you might want to tell him? And speaking of little Lucas, what are you two exactly? "

I didn't even know that? What were Luke and I? I mean we are going to be parents; yes. But we never talked about........us.

-~-

"Drew, stop yelling...please!"

I decided to tell Drew. He needed to know. But he didn't take it very well. So for the last hour he has been yelling at me. And we are at a beach so he's making a scene.

"Calm down? You want me to calm down?! No! I will not calm down! That Australian asshole knocked up my girlfriend! And you let him! So no I'm not going to fucking calm down!"

He is really angry. And it's scaring me.

"Drew. I-i really think we should....break up."

"WHAT!? YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS! WHAT THE HELL TRINITY YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CHOOSING THAT AUSTRALIAN OVER ME!!??"

"His name is Luke. And we are going to be parents. It's not like we are getting a puppy! I'm going to raise a human being and he is the father. So yes I'm breaking up with you."

"Why? Why do you want to leave me? Why him??"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

Oh my god! Did I just say I love Lucas Robert Hemmings? Yeah.Yeah. I do, love him!