He's Back

"Drew?"

"Yeah? How do you know my.............Trinity?"

"Hi."

"Wow. I almost didn't recognize you with the blue hair."

"Oh yeah I decided to do it. Today actually."

"It looks hot!"

"Um, thanks?"

"Anytime, so where's your little boy toy?"

Why did he care. Should I tell him what happened? Should I tell him we're engaged? Ugh.

"He's my fiancé Drew. And why do you care?"

"Fiancé?! Your going to marry him!? Trinity you can't be serious!?"

Why does he care?

"I'm serious Drew. But why do you care?"

"Because Trinity. Your so blind! I'm still in love with you! Until that home-wrecker came along we were perfectly fine! Happy. So to here that your going to MARRY him kills me!"

"Drew, I-"

"Save it."

And just like that he got up. He walked away. So I'm still sitting there. Probably having people stare at me. But I notice a particular pair of piercing blue eyes on me. What did he want? Shouldn't he be with his fucking toy!? He started to walk over to me. So I stood up.

"What do you want?" I said that a little to cold probably.

"Trin. You have to let me explain. It wasn't what it looked like at all. I promise I would never cheat on you! I promised you, and Taylor that I wouldn't hurt either one of you and I'm still keeping this promise."

I did deserve an explanation so...

"Fine. Talk."

~~~~~~~~

He told me about everything. How Aleisha came over and he tried to tell her about me but she wouldn't stop and he didn't do anything.

"Okay Luke. I believe you."

He sighed in relief. Then we hugged. Wow. I have only been apart from him for about 5 hours and I missed his hugs, I missed his presence in general! He pulled away and bent down.

"Tay, do you you believe me?"

Oh my gosh. He was such a dork! I giggled a little.

"She forgives her daddy. Just don't do it again or both of us are leaving."

He stood up and put his hands in the air in defeat. I won. Yay for me!

"Now let's go home."

"Yeah."

He wrapped an arm around me waist and we walked and talked.and it was nice. Well thank god that's over!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHORT BABE'S I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER! IM SORRY! I LOVE YOU ALL!