Chapter 11.

"How did the talk with your parents go?"

"Good! They were on board and all happy! I told them I was staying at Maddi's tonight. So I'm good for a few days!" I laughed a little and was quickly shut up by soft lips crashing onto mine.

"Luke" I said as a was slightly pulling away.

"What?" He sounded innocent.

"Luke, we can't. I'm pregnant. You can't have sex when your pregnant."

His face dropped. He looked sad. And then remember something. He immediately clutched his phone and started typing vigorously.

-Luke's POV-

I reached for my phone and texted Ash.

To: Ash🔥

Hey Ash. I need you to do that for me now. Thx👌

To: Hemmo🐧

Now? Okay.

To: Ash🔥

Yes now. I want to do it, I'm getting anxious😁

To:Hemmo🐧

Fine, omy.

To: Ash🔥

Thx Ash!

-~-

"Hey babe, I gotta go run to my car real quick be right back."

I quickly pecked her on the lips and left the room.

-Trin's POV-

He left. Right after I said no sex. And then he texted someone. What if it was a girl. What if he is going to a girls house to sleep with them because I'm all pregnant and shit. Ugh! I needed a friend.

"Hey Ash!" I yelled across the house. Ash came walking around the corner. He seemed all happy and stuff. Normal Ashton.

"What's up Sis?" He always calls me sis because I'm like his little sister.

"Luke just left, after I said "no sex" and it's worrying me. I need my brother." I made a pouty face a reached for a hug.  Which he excepted.

"He's not cheating on you. Trust me!"

He sounded suspiciously sure of that. What did he know?

"I don't know Ash I just like him so much. And I'm still not used to saying "nope, can't. baby."

"Well get used to it! Actually you guys could have sex.....but I guess if you don't wanna then you don't have to."
He chuckled.

"Whatever Ash I don't know what I can and can't do."
I threw my head back and huffed.

"Aw sis you'll be fine."

"You really thinks so?"
I looked for any hesitation in his eyes.

"Of course."

"Okay."
I breathed, trying to courage up.