Love

Trins POV-

"Y-you love me?"

I turn around, and there's Luke. He's standing right there. Right in front of me. Gosh, I never realized how hot he was.

"Trin. You love me?"

"Y-yeah. I-I love you. I love you!"

"I love you too!" He sighed in relief.

He walked up to me and crashed his lips onto mine! The kiss was passionate and full of lust. He licked by bottom lip for entrance, which I immediately granted. And there we were. Full on making out in an open beach, with my now, ex-boyfriend 5 feet way.

"C'mon, let's go!"

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked off. I was so happy! Nothing could ruin this!

-Luke's POV-

Oh my gosh! I walked up and there she was. Her perfect brown hair that went down to her lower back. The shorts she whore that barely covered her cute little butt. The loose silk spaghetti strap. Her black vans. Wow, she's so beautiful! As I'm walking up to her Drew starts yelling. So I walked a little closer to make sure Trin was okay..

"WHAT!? YOU CAN NOT BE SERIOUS!!!! WHAT THE HELL TRINITY YOU ARE SERIOUSLY CHOOSING THAT AUSTRALIAN OVER ME!!??"

Is he talking about me?

"His name is Luke. And we are going to be parents Drew. It's not like we are getting a puppy! I'm going to be raising a human being and he is the father. So yes I'm breaking up with you."

She's breaking up with him? For me? That's fantastic!

"Why? Why do you want to leave me? Why him??"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"

What? She...she loves me? I have always wanted her to say those words to me. And now she has. I can't help but drop my mouth.

"Y-you love me?" I ask surprised.

"Luke! Y-yeah I-I love you. I love you!"

I'm am over joyed! She loves me!

"I love you too!"

I walk over to her pretty fast and kissed her softly. The kiss was passionate and I deepened it. I licked her bottom lip for entrance which she granted. Now we were full on making out.

"C'mon let go"

I smirk and wrap my arm firmly around he waist. And we walk away. Without a care in the world. And a big part of me just really wanted to flip off Drew but I didn't.

-

-

-

Trins POV-

"Hey ba-Trin. How are we going to tell Ashton?"

Luke was right. We have to tell Ashton. OH SHIT!! I HAVE TO TELL MY PARENTS! Oh I'm going to be in so much trouble!

"Um.. I guess we just have to tell him straight up."

"Yeah. We need a plan with our parents too. I don't think I can take telling them. "

-~- @ Astons House -~-

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! LUKE! YOU ACTUALLY KNOCKED HER UP!!! TRINITY YOUR 17! LUKE YOU ARE 18! YOU TWO CANT BE PARENTS!"

He is actually taking this better than I thought.

"Are you going to keep it? The uh.....fetus?"

"It's a baby Ashton."
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

I didn't know the answer to the question. Luke and I hadn't discussed that yet. I don't know if I can take care of a baby, and neither can Luke.

"Oh well that doesn't matter right now. I'm going to be an uncle!"

Ashton stood up and hugged us both. He whispered something to Luke, I don't know what exactly but Luke smiled after so it must have been good?

-Lukes POV-

"I'm going to be an uncle!"

Ashton was right this is putting me in perspective! I don't know if I'm ready to keep the baby and I don't know if she's ready to keep it either? I don't know how were going to handle this but will do it together!

Ashton hugged us both. But when he hugged me he whispered something to me.

"Mate, don't mess this up. You need to be responsible for your father jobs. Hey, your going to be a dad!"

I couldn't help but smile. But how was I suppose to tell my parents that I have a baby on the way? Oh god my scholarship!

"Trin, let's go into my room?"

"Okay Lucifer."

She smiled and followed me. Butterflies erupted when she said my name like that.

"Don't do anything you will regret! Oh, wait. Too late!" Ashton was on the floor laughing and I seriously wanted to punch the smile off his face.