Hello Heartache

What.just.happened.? I can't seem to hear very clearly, and I'm seeing double. I think - (gasps!) TAYLOR!

I tried to manage to speak. It didn't work to well. It was all a bunch of mumbling.

~Drew and Luke~

Drew got out of his car

"Oh my gosh! Trinity! I'm so sorry. I. I. I. I meant to hit you!"

He pointed at Luke. Luke ignored him and rushed over to me. I slipped in and out of consciousness. I don't remember much.

"T-Trin!"

Blink

"How's Tay?"

Blink

"Trin are you okay?!"

Blink

I saw the perimedics lift me into the ambulance.

Blink

"We have a pregnant female, age 18, many broke ribs, possible neck injuries, this kid will be lucky to see another 10 minutes."

Wow! That makes me feel so much better!

Blink

*out*

-

-

-

~Luke's POV~

I'm freaking out!! They took Drew to jail for attempted murder. I'm pacing around Trin's room, and I'm a freaking mess! WHAT IF SHE DOESNT MAKE IT!?! WHAT IF THE BABY DIED!!??

"Luke, it's going to be okay. Calm down or your going to pass out."

How the hell could Calum tell me everything would be okay!? No he can't do that. He doesn't know for sure!

"Yeah. We are ALL worried sick about her but making yourself pass out isn't going to help anyone."

I just leaned against the wall. We all sat in quiet for a little bit and the the doctor walked in....

"Luke?"

"That's me"

"I'm Dr. Shepherd. Um, your wife had many breaks in her neck and ribs. These things can't be solved in surgery. The impact was to hard.  I'm sorry."

"Hi, I'm Dr. Montgomery. I was able to deliver the baby before it was to late. She is getting cleaned up right now and the nurse will bring her to you soon."

They left and I slid down the wall. I held my knees close to my chest and rocked back and forth. I cried. And cried. And cried. She's dead. She's actually gone. I woke up next to her this morning! I talked to her like 4hours ago. And now she's gone!
I continued to cry and cry. And nobody stopped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS THE END! IJAVE THE SEQUEL OUT BUT IT IS BRAND NEW SO IT ISNT FINISHED!!!THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU READ THE SEQUEL! It's called

"On my Own"