Could she?

Luke's POV-

To: Trin🙈

Hey! Can we talk. About the party. Please!

To: LukeyPookie🐧

Sure. I have to tell you something so..

To: Trin🙈

Great:) come to Ashton's house!

To: LukeyPookie🐧

Okay:) see you in a minute!

Shit. She has something to tell me. That's never good. Usually the 'we need to talk' card means you are breaking up or in trouble. And since we aren't a couple I'm guessing I'm in trouble.

"Luke? You okay mate?" Ashton sounded confused and worried.

"Yah, Trin is coming over. She said she has to tell me something."

"Well good! I miss her! I haven't seen her in a few days! I hope you two work things out. I know you've had a crush on her for a while now."

I gave him a quick smile, then the doorbell rang. I wanted to go run and under my bed actually. I don't know how this is going to go.

"Luke. Luke. EARTH TO LUCAS!" Trinity was right I front of me. I must have spaced out.

"Hey Trin!"
I stood up and we hugged.

"Okay so you might want to sit down."
She spoke.

......this can't be good?

Trins POV

Luke and I are just standing there hugging. None of us are pulling away. I wasn't complaining.

"Okay so you might want to sit down."
I said very observant of how his reactions were and his mood right now.

"So what did you need to talk about Trin?!" He said sitting onto the sofa.
"Is everything okay?"

"Um. Not really, do you remember everything from the party?"

"Of course. I had a great time. And I really hope you did too?"

"Yeah it was amazing! But I mean details?"
It really was amazing though.

"Good. You were starting to worry me!"
He said, chuckling a little.

"Luk-"

"Right details! Ummm yeah I guess?"
He shrugged.

"Okay well-"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Queensland University offered me a full ride to play baseball there! Isn't that fantastic?"

He was so happy. His career is starting. How am I suppose to tell him he has a baby on the way?

"Luke! That's great. " I said with a fake smile.

"I'm so happy! I'm so glad your happy too! So what did you have to talk about?"

"It...it's......nothing." I was on the verge of tears.

"Trin. It's something tell me." He sounded really worried.

"No Lucas it's fine just have fun playing baseball..."
I was staring to walk away. Then I felt a strong grip on my wrist.

"Trin tell me; I know its something!"
Luke sounded sympathetic, like he really wanted to just listen to what I had to say.

"No Luke. Really it's fine." Tears are threatening to trail down my face now.

"Trin really what's up?"
He stood up.

"It's fine Luke, we are to young anyway."
I put my head down and tried to walk away but he caught me again.

"Too young? Too young for what?"

I was silent.

"Tell me!"
He spoke up a bit.

"Luke, I'm.....ugh....."

"What? You're what? Pregnant? "
He said so sarcastically. Oh how I wish I was joking right now.

I froze. I stopped. Out of breathe. How did he guess? Now he is just frozen. Full of anger. And confusion.

"You're.....you're pregnant?"
He whispered.

"...........yes."

I'm crying. The tears began to flow like a stream. He's still shocked. And then I feel his lips crash into mine. I was very confused right now. I pretty much just ended his career and he's kissing me? But I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His warm and soft lips onto mine. I found my hands tangling into his hair. Tugging on it. A moan escapes him lips. Vibrating onto mine. His hands moved to the back of my thighs.

"Jump"

I jumped. He held me like a piece of glass. Our lips never broke.

After a few more seconds of that, we disconnected. And he looked into my big brown eyes, with his piercing blue eyes. His crystal blue eyes with the blandest hair. And he was really tall. And smart and funny and amazing and cute and silly and a great friend.

"So your not upset?" I was surprised.

"A little in shock but I've been crazy about you since the seventh grade Trinity. And I've always wanted kids; I was thinking later in life but I guess I'll take what I can get."
He smiled and I smiled back.

His lips crashed onto mine again. I didn't hesitate to kiss back.
He put me down in the tile. Only for him to hug me and twirl me around.

Well that went better than I was thinking it was going to go.