Hello baby

Trinity's POV~

Girl. Thank god I'm having a girl. I looked over at Luke and he had on his million dollar smile and he looked so overjoyed! I'm glad he was happy.

~Later at the house~

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Night boys!"

"Night sis" I got from Ash.

"Night Trin" Cal, simple.

"Night besty!" Michael. I had actually become pretty close to Michael.

" Here babe I'll come with you. After all, I need to keep and eye on you both.(covers mouth) shit!"

"Both? What do you mean?" Crap he just basically told Michael and Cal! We didn't tell them yet, guess we had to now? Thanks a lot Luke!

"Erm.......boys.........Trin is pregnant."

"What!? How long? It's Lucas's?"
Cal literally is about to die!

"I'm 16 weeks. And yes, it's Luke's"
I thought for a moment. And just smiled. Then I felt Luke lift up my shirt a little to reveal my bump.

"Woah! I didn't even notice!"
Mikey was so shocked.

"Yep. So can I go to bed now?"

"Yes! Go to bed! Luke, watch over them!"

"I will." He smiled and we walked upstairs.

I laid down, and Luke came and joined me. He was behind me and I snuggled into his chest. I soon felt two hands across my belly.

"Hey babygirl, it's daddy. I just wanted to tell you that I love you and your mommy so much! I promise that I will never hurt either of you and that I will love you both forever!!! Goodnight."

Luke was talking to the baby. Luke was talking to Taylor. I must have been crying at this point because Luke was wiping a tear off my face.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"You talked to her...I loved it."

I kissed Luke.

"She loves her daddy too, almost as much as I do."

Luke gave me a soft smile and I returned it. He's ready. He's happy. He makes me happy. And Taylor has an amazing dad.