✳️Aries' Lysa✳️

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life."

- Richard Bach

Alyssa Wilson

"Good Morning", a voice whispered into my ear. I turned the opposite side, carrying on my dear sleep. I felt something heavy laid down beside me.

'Something or someone?'

"Wake up, my Lysa", he again whispered into my ear again, wrapping his arms around my little wrist. "No", I pulled my blanket over my head.

Tringgg... Tringgg...

'Ahhh!'

"Pick up your call or it will destroy my sleep-", before I could finish my word, a yell appeared.

"Aries Reed, when did you build this room?", Dahlia Reed Adams yelled. I felt Aries sighed and get from bed.

'Can anyone tell them that they are twin, not enemies?'

I followed him too. Getting out of my new room, I found many spectators were waiting for us.

"The answer of your first question is 2 years ago", Aries said, glancing at me. "Wow!! The room is Beautiful. But my room is more beautiful", Rosa said hugged me.

This was the first time, we, me and baby niece slept separately.

"I believe, you made this for Aly", Big Bro said touching a photo frame. Dahlia went to her husband and said, "Omg! I never know that you're little Lovesick Girl, Aries". Dahlia chuckled with others and Aries continued glaring at her. When husband and wife duo moved, I got to see the reason behind her words. The wall contained my childhood to 11 years old pictures, with Reeds, with my family.

I turned to Aries who was busy glaring his siblings. Ruth laid her body on the sofa, but Aries picked her up and placed her on the floor. She pouted and was ready to attack him.