✳️Old Friends✳️

“Sweet is the memory of distant friends!Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart

Sweet is the memory of distant friends!
Like the mellow rays of the departing sun,
it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.”

– Washington Irving

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

"Mimi, aren't we going to Miss. Miller's birthday party?", Rosa asked. Miss. Miller was the principal of my Rosa's and my old school.

"Yeah. But you have to buy some gift for her, don't you think?", I said. But she pulled my hand and stopped me, "Listen Mimi, we don't have to show others that we can be capable to gift someone expensive. We should gift something which is filled with love and I believe Miss. Miller wants something which is filled with love".

'My Rosa is growing up'

"Why do we call every teacher ‘Miss’, through they are Mrs.?", Rosa asked cutely. I giggled at her cuteness. "Cause, they are teachers", I answered, pulling her in a shop.

Bakery Shop.

After buying gifts, we reached to Miss. Miller's house.

"Thank you friends, family and my beloved students. Thank you for coming", Miss. Miller thanked everyone using mic. I didn't get to listen more words from her, cause this place was too much crowded.

The place was divided into 2 parts, one for adults and one for Children. Rosa went to children's part. People were running to Miss. Miller to congrats her for her birthday and her success.

I took a step forward, but pushed by someone. I turned and found a girl in R. E. V. E. A. L. I. N. G. Dress.

'Ewk!! Gross'

"Hey beggar, move. You're in my way", she spat her words.

'Me? Beggar? You look like a beggar more than me, showing some much of your ugly skin'

I didn't want to create a drama here, so I moved.

'But you know what, drama likes me, so it creates itself near me'