✳️Our Princess Alyssa✳️

“I am who I am because of you

You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” 

—The Notebook

Alyssa Wilson❤️

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

"Why did you leave? What happened on that week?", Aries asked about the wonderful and terrible week of my week, pulling me close to him.

Everyone already went to own penthouse. Only Rosa was sleeping in Aries' penthouse, Aries' room.

"You don't get any news?", I asked, cause I except that he got the news about my sister, Renee and brother-in-law, Zion. He nodded in no. I didn't want to remember those worst memories of my life, so I asked question of another important topic, his GF, "By the way, do you have any girlfriend?". Then his sad smile thickened the surrounding air.

'Ok... I don't want him to be sad. But I made him sad'

I pouted and pinched his both cheeks, and my afford worked. He smiled and again kissed my dear nose, which was his favourite place to kiss.

"Yes. I had", he said, playing with my hair. "What do you mean by “had”?, I asked slapping his hand away from my hair.

'My hair is not your playing thing'

"Princess Alyssa, had means had. I had a girlfriend, 2 years. Now, I have you", he whispered against my left ear. "Stop teasing me", I pushed his face a little far away from me.

"Do you know, how much I miss these?", He whispered against my hair, hugging me tightly. I rolled my eyes at his action.

"But I'm still unhappy with you. You threatened Uncle Jones", I said, pushing his hand away from me. He glared me in return, but all of my afford, removing his hands was gone in vain. He pulled me even more closer. I pouted which wasn't unnoticed by him. "I'm sorry for what I did. I know a single sorry can't do anything, and I'm not asking you to forgive me, because I don't deserve that", his voice cracked at last. He added, "I'm a devil, Lysa. I don't deserve an angel like you. But you know, devils always attract to the angels and so, I'm. I can't bare to lose you again", his voice sounded series and determined. I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "Aries, you're not the devil. My Aries wasn't, isn't, won't be a devil. He is a sweet guy with Extraordinary brain. He is a cute Brother with Spoiling skill". Aries chuckled. I ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes to feel them more.