✳️Life as Poor✳️

“Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all thatyou want

you have while you pursue all that
you want.”

Jim Rohn

Alyssa Wilson❤️

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

'Rosa's school fee hasn't been paid yet... How am I going to pay those?'

Rosa was sleeping on my lap. I was humming a song for her.

'Maybe, I can ask Cafe manager for extra money'

"Mimi, why are you looking so sad?", Rosa asked looking at my face. I caressed her cheeks. "I'm not sad. I was just thinking", I placed a kiss her forehead. "Can I help you in anything?", She asked hugging my stomach. I smiled. "I can handle. Your Mimi is the best", I replied. "Now go to sleep", I patted her head.

Soon Rosa had fallen into sleep.

I placed her head on the pillow and laid down beside her.

'Good night, my Rosa'

Next day, I woke up on time. I freshen up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Rosa.

Pancakes.

'Rosa loves Pancakes'

Suddenly, the lightning flashed.

I walked towards the window and saw the black sky. I sighed. People were running to find a shelter.

There was a time, when I was a happy girl with the best family, sister and brother-in-law. But I lost everything within a second.

𝐀 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐀 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐰. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐬.
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝟓 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝟏𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐧𝐭.