✳️That Evil, Arrogant, Rich Is Aries Reed✳️

"Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion

And death shall have no dominion."

Dylan Thomas

Alyssa Wilson❤️

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

"I'm sorry for what you've suffered", Dahlia face dropped in disappoint. "Come on Dahlia, you didn't know about the situation. Don't be so sad", I tried to cheer her up. She smiled but I could feel her unhappiness.

"Hey Aly, Rosa feels sleepy", Leo informed us. I went to her and picked her up. She was rubbing her eyes. "Thanks for today. I think, it's time for me to leave", saying, I turned but stopped by Leo. "We can drop you. Now get in the car", Leo pulled my hand. I was going to object but Dahlia took Rosa from me and laid her on the back seat. "Big sis, you sit with Rosa, while Aly sit on the front with me", Leo suggested. Dahlia nodded and entered the back seat. She lifted Rosa's head and laid down on her lap.

"Aly, Rosa is your sister's daughter?", Leo asked starting the engine. I nodded my head. "How are you, now?", Leo asked. I turned back and found Rosa sleeping peacefully on Dahlia, who was also half sleepy.

"If you wanna know the truth, then my answer will be 'terrible'. I don't know, why can't I have some peace? I lost 2 jobs for an arrogant rich. Some parents of students came to know that I pay half school fee and now they force Miss. Miller to make me pay full school fee. Tomorrow is the deadline while I only arranged 1/3 of school fee. I'm done. I don't know what to do now", this was too much for me.

'And I will blame that arrogant rich'

Leo sighed. "I'm sorry for troubling you. I know, I'm a terrible friend", I sighed. I shouldn't tell him, my own problems. "No, Aly, you're a great friend. You're too naive. You don't know, finding a good friend, in this world is harder than hard. You don't know what type of friend, I have been surrounded where you're so innocent and so naiv-", he was going to tell many more but I stopped. "Leo, I'm too young to die, so focus on your drive", I joked. He laughed.