✳️Want You To Look At Me.... Only At Me✳️

“You made me feel alive again

You made me feel alive again.”

–– Julie Kagawa

Aries Reed
🖤

"Claire, come to my office", I called my secretary, soon be ex secretary. "You're still kept her as your secretary", Tyson asked. Tyson sometimes came to my office. "Yeah, I needed her", I said.

"Needed? Why past tense?", Tyson asked, playing with Paper Weight. "Because I find someone", I smirked. Alyssa would be my secretary soon. I asked my ex-principal, Miss. Miller to give her online classes. Miss. Miller always loved Alyssa, and she was very happy to help her. "You paid Rosa's school fee, right brother?", Tyson asked. I smiled and he understood the answer.

Miss. Claire, my soon be ex secretary took 12 minutes to reach my office.

"What takes you so long to reach my office, Miss. Claire?", Tyson mocked her, before I could say anything. "Miss. Walter, thanks for your precious time, you've gi-", Tyson didn't let me finish my words. "Why are you using so many words? Go straight to the main point that she is fired and she can go home", he said. He added, "Why do you want to become a CEO, while you're good at literature?". I rolled my eyes at him.

'Tyson, you are the real pain'

"What?? Why sir? What have I done wrong?", She asked ‘why’ with shocking expression, which she shouldn't. "Your service no longer needed here", I informed her. She never thought that I would fire her.

"I don't want to see your face again. So, I hope you understand my problem", saying, I stood up and went to her. I smirked at her reaction. She was crying. I warned you earlier, not to mess up with me. "Claire, please leave or I have to call the security for you", as I finished my words, she dashed out of the office.