✳️Life as Rich✳️

“Love is never lost

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” 

–Washington Irving

–Washington Irving

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Aries Reed
🖤

"Why are you got wet, brother?", my twin, Dahlia Adams asked as I entered into the mansion. "OMG, someone has showered you with coffee", she added chuckling.

"What are you doing here? Go back to your husband", I told her. She always annoyed me. "Go and ask Mom and Granny. They brought me here", she replied carrying on reading her books.

'Now I have to bear her too'

"Brother, your suit?", Thea asked chuckling. I ignored her and went to my room.

After took a shower, I felt fresh.

But I could hear shouts, coming from outside of my room.

'I believe it's mom'

I got out from the room and saw mom talking with Dahlia.

Then, as her eyes fell on me, she yelled, "Aries Reed, you told your sister to leave. You're trying to disobey my decision. Not only you dirtied the whole floor, you asked your sister to leave". She paused to take breathe. Then she carried on,"SHE WILL LIVE HER UNTIL HER DELIVERY".

'She is pregnant?!!! Wooowwww!!'

"Mom, she didn't tell me about her pregnancy and please, can you lower your voice? I'm not in a good mood", I told her and went inside my room.

I locked the door of my room to block mom's voice.

I played some music in mobile.