✳️Missed Her Cutest Smile✳️

“It's never too late for a new beginning in your life

It's never too late for a new beginning in your life.

Joyce Meyers

—Joyce Meyers

Aries Reed
🖤

"At last, the meeting is now completed. I'm so tired", I collapsed on my seat.

'Handling 2 company is really tiring work'

"Claire, come to my office", I called my secretary. I took 2 files with me.

"Yes, Mr. Reed", she entered into my office. I hated her for her dressing. She always wore revealing dresses.

"Clear my schedule for tomorrow", I ordered her to clear my schedule.

Tomorrow, I would be spending time with my siblings.

"But you've an important meeting tomorrow, at 12", she informed me check her notepad.

'The meeting isn't that important'

"Just postpone it", I ordered her. I picked up my mobile and went out. I locked my office. I never let anyone stayed in my office for long apart from my siblings.

"Sir, why aren't you coming tomorrow?", She asked grabbing my hand.

'What the hell?'

I pulled my hand out from her hold.

"Miss. Claire, I paid you for doing your work, not for flirting. If you carry on flirting with me, then I advise you to deliver me your resignation letter", saying, I entered into the elevator. She wasn't expecting that from me.

I went to the parking to get my car. I threw the files in the back seat and took driving seat.

'Nowadays, true love partner is so difficult to find'

I took out a locket from my pocket. I didn't get a chance to give it to its rightful owner. My dear little girl. I bought it from my pocket for her, but didn't get a chance to handed over it to her.