✳️Amy & Aly✳️

“One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else

“One day, someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else.”

Anonymous

Alyssa Wilson

Alyssa Wilson

❤️

'Now, I'm in front of Reed's Mansion'

"Woww!! It looks like a palace", Rosa commented on the Mansion.

"Really?", I asked her.

'Actually it's a palace, it's Reeds' Palace of Reed Kingdom... hehe..'

Ruth was chuckling at my Rosa's reaction. She nodded in yes. I noticed the palace looked Reed Mansion changed a little. They extended the garden area.

'That garden area was the witness of those wonderful memories'

"Come on, in. Mom prepared room for Rosa", Dahlia pulled her inside. I chuckled at them.

'Maybe... they can give the love that Rosa needs the most'

"Don't worry. Big Mom already has fallen in love with Rosa and I'm sure Mom, Grandma, Aunt Lily and Aunt T will like her too. Rosa will win their heart too", Leo tried to cheer me up.

'Big Mom is Amelia Collins Reed, Aunt Amy... his Mom is the cutest Aunt Sammy aka Samantha Reed... Aunt T is Tessa Cent Reed, also known as Aunt T and Aunt Lily is the famous designer, Mrs. Lily Reed Collins Anderson'

Leo and Tyson ran pass me and entered the Mansion. I went to explore the garden which had been modified. 4 single swings, in the place of 2.

"Missing those memories?", A voice whispered into my ear. Aries. I sighed, remembering those precious memories of my life.

'If you could get them back...'

"Yeah, I missed them. I missed all of you, Aunt Amy, Uncle Levi, Aunt T, Thea, Michael Uncle, Sammy Aunt, Grandpa- Granny, all of them", I whispered touching the swing chain. "What about me?", Aries whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I could feel his breath against my skin. "I don't know, maybe or maybe not. I thought you would choose someone else and had many children", I said, placing my palms on his hand.