✳️Like Mother, Like Daughter✳️

“Love recognizes no barriers

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”

-Maya Angelou

🌟

Alyssa Wilson❤️

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

"Mimi, wake up! I've school", I heard Rosa's voice in my dream. Then I felt, I had been lifted from bed. I opened my eyes in horror and found Aries' face in front of me. He was carrying me like a princess. I cuddled him more. I noticed his lips gave me his famous smirk.

"This is bad. No one, now care about me", Rosa complained, putting her hands on her hip. "Oo! Really?", Aunt Amy's voice appeared. She was always very good with children.

Yesterday, when they saw Rosa, they got shocked. They thought that Rosa was my and Aries' daughter.

'Really, for sure?!... I slapped my forehead and Aries couldn't understand what he should do... Seriously??? When Rosa came to this world, I was 11 years old... What I understand is that Aunt Amy didn't change a little bit'

"Rosa, she is Aunt Amy, Aries' mother", I introduced Rosa to Aunt Amy from Aries' arm.

'Really... I introduce them to each from Aries arm'

"You look so young", that was Rosa's first comment. "Thank you, little girl. But I'm 47", Aunt Amy informed Rosa about her age.

'Ooo! Really?'

I turned to Aries to answer. He nodded in yes. Aunt Amy took Rosa outside the room and Aries carried me to the washroom. He put me on the counter and handed me a new brush with toothpaste and walked out. I pouted because my eyes wanted to give up.

'Wait a minute! Today is Saturday! No school today'

"Rosa, you just fool me", I whispered.