✳️Ruining His Shirt✳️

“Arrogance is a creature

Arrogance is a creature.
It does not have senses. It has only a sharp tongue and the pointing finger.

-Toba Beta

Alyssa Wilson❤️

Alyssa Wilson
❤️

"At lunchtime, boss is coming", the manager informed us.

It had been a week since I met the rich arrogant.

'Because of him, I lost my last cafe job. They paid us good money. I hope that I won't encounter with him to bring back my bad luck for my new cafe job'

"Alyssa, you haven't met our boss yet, right?", Tina, daughter of manager asked. She, sometimes, came here to help her father in work. I nodded in yes. "Boss is female and around our age and my best friend", Tina carried on informing about the boss.

'So young to be boss'

"The boss has 3 handsome cousin brothers", Tina said blushing.

'Aww!! Someone has a crush'

"Who is your crush, Tina? Elder? Middle? Youngest?", I asked teasing her. "No... Aly stop. I don't have any crush", she tried to ignore it, but I carried on teasing her.

'Yes... You have'

At last, she gave up.

"Her second cousin, Tyson. He is 1 or 2 years older than me", she blushed pronouncing his name.

'Aww... Cute!'

"Aww!! You look so cute", I commented making her blushed more.

At Lunch time, Our cafe boss had come to meet us.

'She is really beautiful!'

"It has been long time, since I came here last. I can see many new faces. Please introduce yourself to me", she said sweetly. She looked younger than me.