Tamaki x Sora - Part 1

Sora jumped into the ocean simulation of the U.S.J. It was the third hour of steady training in the facility under Mr. Aizawa's supervision. Ever since Bakugo's kidnapping during the invasion of the training camp, Eraser Head has been on edge. He was pushing 1A harder than ever and it was starting to take a serious tole on the students.

"Mr. Aizawa, how much longer are you going to make us do this?" Mina whined as heavy breaths raked her body.

"We can't take much more." Tsu added.

"You'll continue until I tell you to stop." Eraser said curtly and the girls groaned as they ran back into the chaos.

They were training for rescues today using dummies in the various settings of the facility. One student would play the villain, and another would be playing the hero in the scenarios, and once either the hero rescued the dummy, or the villain got them to the safe zone, then they would switch and start again.

Sora was a member of class 1A, though she was greatly regretting that life choice right now. She had been paired with Bakugo, and I'm sure you can imagine how draining that had been.

"Come on dumbass!" He yelled, trying to seem as though he wasn't exhausted, but it was clear in the way his screams had quieted, and his arms hung limply by his sides when not in use.

"Shut up!" Sora yelled back and Bakugo sneered, "You're the hero this time, so act like it." She critiqued.

Bakugo growled as he launched himself from the shoreline where he had been waiting, and all the way over to the boat, where Sora was hold up with her 'victim'.

She watched him carefully, and predicted that he would change his trajectory last minute as a surprise attack. She smirked as he set off another explosion and proved her right.

She rolled to the other side of the bow, and used her quirk to bring her tattoos to life. A black sword slid out of her arm and into her hand, and a shield formed in her other. She raised the shield to block his explosion, then swung the sword's flat side into his feet, knocking them out from under him. She dropped down and grabbed his arm, wrapping her legs around him at the base of his shoulder and then over his chest. She pulled off his grenade-style gauntlet and placed the shield between his deadly hand and her own chest, turning her face away as he set off a series of tiny explosions against the shield.

She waited until he started to run out of juice, then twisted her hips and pulled on his arm, flipping him onto his back and pulling his arm behind him and upwards until it was on the verge of dislocation. She leaned into her knee in Bakugo's back and stretched out her other leg, stepping firmly on the gauntlet he still wore, and effectively pinned it in place.

"I'm getting really tired of the explosions in my face." She grumbled and Bakugo growled in frustration as he tried to free himself from her tight hold.

Sora let a Raven pull off of her shoulder and she commanded it to go and carry the dummy to the safe zone. The bird swooped down and picked up the dummy, taking off in the direction of the big green 'x' in the centre of the facility that marked the safe zone.

"No!" Bakugo yelled and set off a huge explosion with the arm that she had pinned, destroying the upper deck of the boat and sending the two of them flying backwards into the railing around the upper deck. Sora was crushed between the railing and Bakugo's body and she cried out in pain as her knee bent in an unnatural direction.

They fell down into the gaping hole that used to be the floor, and Bakugo sat up in shock when he was submerged in water.

"Shit." He grunted under his breath when he looked around and saw a big hole in the hull, where water was pouring in rapidly and filling the boat.