Todoroki x Luna

This is a twist on the episode with Stain from Season 2, so here's your spoiler warning :)

Deku delivered the final blow. The narrow alleyway was filled with a harsh wind that knocked Todoroki back against the brick wall he stood in front of.

Stain fell limply to the ground, and Deku cradled his broken arm, as Iida fell to his knees, trying to calm his racing heart.

Deku wasted no time before checking on the hero who had been Stain's initial target, then moved on to Iida, scolding him gently before praising his resolve in the final moments of the battle.

Shoto let his head fall back against the wall and moved his hand over his arm where Stain had nicked him during the battle. The cut was deep enough that it would probably need stitches, but it didn't seem to have cut through anything important.

He sighed in relief, trying to calm his own breathing, but the motion caused a sharp pain to stab into his ribs. He hissed as the pain built and then dissipated, wrapping his uninjured arm around his torso in the hopes of relieving some of the tension.

Deku saw Todoroki's pained expression and called out to him, but Shoto only waved him off, telling him not to worry as he pushed off the wall and exited the alleyway.

The moment he emerged he saw several pro heroes racing towards him, a few he recognized, but a few who were new as well.

"What happened here?" A woman called to him and Todoroki forced himself to straighten out so he wouldn't look so pathetic while addressing the pro. He hated to look weak.

"The Hero Killer was spotted here trying to kill another pro. My classmates stumbled upon them so they called for help and I was close by."

"Stain is here?" One of the larger and more intimidating men asked as he skidded to a halt in front of Shoto.

"He's unconscious in the alleyway." Todoroki nodded and there was audible gasps amongst the heroes as the looked over the three teenage boys who had managed to overpower such a formidable opponent.

Pros were still filtering into the growing crowd around the alleyway, as they handled the various Nomu attacks around the city.

"Todoroki?" A female voice called and Shoto turned to see a young girl barrelling towards him, shoving several pros aside as she raced forwards.

"Luna?" Shoto asked in confusion.

His classmate didn't slow down in the slightest as she approached him, throwing her arms around his neck and holding him in a suffocating hug. Shoto tried to mask the pain that ripped through his rib cage when he caught her, but a groan managed to escape anyways.

"I'm sorry!" She squeaked and let him go just as quickly as she'd pulled him into the hug.

"It's alright." Todoroki chuckled and hoped that his face was roughed up enough to hide the fierce blush warming his cheeks.

"Are you alright?" She asked and looked him over from head to toe, "You're bleeding." She gasped and looked closer at the cut on his arm.

"I'm fine." He assured her, "We all are." He looked back at Deku who was still praising Iida in the alley.

Luna exhaled a huge sigh of relief to see all of her friend alive, then she looked Shoto dead in the eye and punch his uninjured arm.

"What were you thinking?" She yelled and Todoroki held his arm in both shock and confusion. "The Hero Killer? His freaking name is a good enough reason for you idiots to stay away from him!" She scolded and Todoroki opened his mouth to defend himself, but Luna wasn't done, "You could have died! Not to mention how much trouble you're gonna get in for using your quirks outside of school unsupervised." She rambled and Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck as realization set in about what he had actually done.