Bakugo x Mallana

Mal spun around, kicking up dirt and rubble that lay in piles around them.

Her eyes grew wide as she watched Bakugo continue to hammer his hands down against the villain's jaw, over and over. Mal's mouth hung open in shock as the villains hands stopped fighting and fell limply to his sides, but Bakugo's fists never slowed.

"Bakugo stop! He's done." She called to him, walking forwards quickly and placing her hand on his shoulder to try and pull him back, but he shrugged her off, unwilling to break his focus.

"Stop! You'll kill him!" She called to him again, but he didn't so much as acknowledge her.

Mal bit her lip, knowing she would regret this later, but she couldn't let him kill somebody, even a villain.

She used her quirk, 'bubble trouble', to trap his raised fist in a glowing blue orb. His head snapped back to look at her as she held his fist up, keeping him from continuing to attack.

"Let me go damn it!" He shouted at her, his scarlet eyes narrowed in focused rage as heavy breaths raked his body and he pulled against her hold on his fist.

"Would you listen to me for two seconds?" She groaned as she yanked hard with her quirk, pulling him backwards by his fist until the blue orb connected with the brick wall behind them in the alleyway. He roared in frustrations and pulled at the restraint over his head.

"Katsuki!" She called his name, but he hardly seemed to notice. He lifted his other hand, setting off a series of quick explosions against the blue orb, but failed to weaken it. Mal rolled her eyes at his persistence and with a flick of her wrist, she had trapped his other hand as well.

He continued setting off one explosion after the other, trying to free himself even though he knew her quirk would absorb the blasts as quickly as he could create them.

"Damn it!" He yelled, throwing his head back against the brick behind him with a serious thud.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Mal finally screamed, coming to stand right in front of him and punching the wall beside his head, leaving a definitive dent there, and finally drawing his attention.

He quieted enough to look at her as she stood a breath away from him, an expression of annoyance mixed with worry painting her face.

Bakugo's brows pulled together in frustration, as his eyes drifted down to see the red handprint wrapping around her throat and already starting to bruise. A low growl pulled from deep in his chest as he looked above her head at the villain lying limp on the ground behind her. He narrowed his eyes as rage bubbled up again and he started to pull against her quirk.

"Make me." He finally whispered, breaking the silence between them as he looked over her face, silently searching for any sign of doubt or fear, but there was only determination.

His eyes lingered on her lips a moment too long, as he felt the raging anger inside him begin to simmer down.

"Screw you." She whispered harshly in utter frustration and closed the gap between them, planting her lips roughly against his.

Bakugo was shocked for a moment, before his eyes fell closed and he dropped his head as far forward as he could, straining against the restraints still binding his hands overhead.

She moved against him hungrily, and he met her at every turn until both were breathless and had to pull away for air.

Mal opened her eyes slowly, surprised to find her arms around the back of his neck and her fingers tugging at his hair. She hadn't realized what she was doing until just now, and her racing heart left her feeling a little dizzy on her feet.