07 | interactions

"They say a daughter is the reflection of her mother. I, however, don't want to be a reflection of my mother. I want to be all the best things about her and all the things she couldn't be, altogether."

-

07 | interactions

*Fleur London*

"And most importantly." He said with emphasis. "Next time you see him, you need to try and look into his eyes. I know he's difficult to catch. But don't use your muscle, use your brain. Play some trick, do something to see his eyes."

"Am I clear?" he said lastly.

"Yes, Alpha."

Everyone bowed to the Alpha and we were all about to leave the meeting room when Father called for me.

"Fleur you can stay. Rest, dismissed," he said authoritatively.

I stood in a submisseve posture. I am supposed to respect the Alpha just as much as any other member and I need to bow down to him despite being the Alpha heir. Only the Luna is considered to be an equal of the Alpha and doesn't need to bo2 down to him. This is according to the guidelines set by Elders and Supernatural Council.

However, unfortunately in the practical world, I have seen that often times Luna's words are given less value and importance as compared to the Alpha's words.

According to the guidelines, Alpha and Luna are basically the same position with just the difference of gender. So, if I become the Alpha, they can also call me the Luna and my mate can also be called the Alpha.

This is the reason why whenever I see a Luna being belittled or disrespected as compared to the Alpha in their own pack, I get scared.

What if that happens to me?

I have lived my entire life with a single motto and that is to be a successful, just and renowned Alpha. What if my mate turns out to be someone shrewd and ruthless and tries to steal my pack away from me? What if my subjects start calling him the Alpha and start respecting him while I am left behind, tagged as a typical weak and meek Luna?

I have always looked upto my mother. Whenever I am in a fix, I ask for her help and it never fails to ease me. Nonetheless, if there is one thing I cannot bring myself to admire about her, it is her lack of participation in political matters of the pack. She rarely ever gives advice in political matters and mostly takes a backseat when it comes to decision making.

They say a daughter is the reflection of her mother. I, however, don't want to be a reflection of my mother. I want to be all the best things about her and all the things she couldn't be, altogether.

<><><>

"You have to do what I asked of you, but before that, I need you to meet the Alpha of Mighty Wolf Pack."

"Why? All of the sudden..." I asked.

He sat back on his chair, folding his arms. "You said you'd like to travel to different packs like male Alphas do to find your mate. I can't do that for you, but I can arrange blind dates with Alphas from time to time in hope that you'd find your mate in one of them."

"Blind date?" I asked, surprised. My father has never let me date. He always said that my mate would be an Alpha and he won't appreciate it if I'd have had ex-boyfriends. Although, I was not a fan of the idea, nor did I like how I was being asked to be submissive to my mate before even meeting him, never dating someone wasn't difficult for me. I have always been so busy in Alpha training that I didn't get time to woo boys.