Chapter 34

Kirstie POV

We all sat in the back each of us kinda doing our own thing. Scott, Mitch, and Ryan were joking around, Kevin and Esther were content with their conversation, and Avi and I were, well somewhat content.

"So I was thinking when we get back we could-" I stopped and looked at him. He was staring at Kevin and Esther. I looked at them and they were laughing and oblivious to everyone else around them. I poked Avi in the side.

"Ow! What?" He said surprised and rubbed his side.

"Did you even hear a single word I said?"

He looked at me with terrified eyes.

"Mhm, that's what I thought." I started to pull my phone out.

"No babe, listen." He put my phone down. "It's just.. My bestfriend and my sister are dating! That's kinda wierd." He whispered.

"Staring at them hardcore isn't gonna help." I laughed.

He laughed too. "I know."

He smiled and rubbed my arm, pulling me closer. I smiled and gave him a peck on the lips, but he obviously wanted more than that. He kissed my jawline and moved to my neck.

"Not in front of everyone, Avi!" I giggled and pushed him away.

"They're not paying attention." He reasoned and continued where he left off.

"If we continue, then they would." I said, and nudged him away.

"Then let's go to my bunk." He whispered in my ear.

I thought about it, and smirked, getting up and pulling him with me. No one realized we left as we crawled into his bunk. He closed the curtain and rolled over to wrap his arm around me and bring to lay on his chest. He continued right where he left off and began kissing my neck. I decided to have a little fun with him and grinded my hips against his. He groaned quietly and flipped us over so he'd be on top.

"We don't have time for that much fun." He chuckled quietly in my ear.

I laughed quietly and ran my hands under his t-shirt as he kissed my jawline. Soon, his mouth was on mine and our tounges battled for dominance. His hand slowly made it's way under my shirt and he grazed his fingertips across my stomach, sending goosebumps flying across my skin. He chuckled against my mouth and kissed me deeper. I brought my hands up and ran them through his hair because I know that drives him crazy. He, in turn took my bottom lip in between his teeth and tugged gently, knowing that is my weakness. I stifle a moan, but is soon swallowed by his mouth on mine.

"Where's Avi and Kirst?" I hear Scott ask.

Avi pulls away and we both listen intently to see if they come looking for us or if they just shrug it off.

"I don't know... When did they even leave?" I hear Kevin ask.

"Well if you weren't so wrapped up in my sister." Avi mumbled and I smacked his chest.

"They're a couple in love!" I scold him.

He just rolls his eyes and smiles at me. He goes in for a kiss, but stops when he hears Mitch get up.

"It's not like they could've gone anywhere. As a matter of fact I bet you they are..." He trailed off as his voice got closer.

Avi's eyes grew wide as he quickly fixed my shirt, his shirt and his hair and moved next to me.

"Pretend we were asleep." He whispers and shuts his eyes.

I nod and do the same.

"GETTIN IT ON!" Mitch says and tears open the curtain, causing light to flood in.

"Ugh, really Mitch?" Avi says, his voice scruffy.

I groan and roll over to bury my face in his chest.

"Looks like you woulda lost a bet." Scott laughed.

"I see through their lies!" Mitch defended himself.

"Just leave the two love birds alone." Ryan laughed.

Mitch closed the curtain and they went back to their conversations.

I giggled into Avi's chest and chuckled deeply.

"They have no idea." He whispered, planting a kiss on my forehead.

I giggled again and snuggled deeper into his chest. We didn't really plan on it, but we soon found ourselves drifting off to sleep in eachothers arms.

AN: Hey! So sorry for the lack of updates. I know it's been months, and I sincerely apologize for that. I've had a lot of writers block and I have been extremely busy. :( but if y'all are still reading, thank you so much and thank you for voting and commenting! Love y'all! <3

*blows kiss*

Gooooood byeeeeee