Chapter 26

Kirstie POV

"What movie are we watching?" I asked as me and Avi took a seat on the couch.

"You'll see." The three boys smiled.

"This better be a good one." I heard Kevin mumble.

I chuckled and sat next to Avi while he pulled the blanket over us. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I cuddled up to his chest.

"What movie do you think it is?" I asked just loudly for the both of us to hear.

"I don't know, with them, you never know. But Kev's right. It better be good." He chuckled.

His voice and laugh vibrated through his chest causing me to get goosebumps.

"You're welcome." He said even deeper than before.

"Avi, stop!" I laughed, hitting him playfully on the chest.

He grabbed my hand so I couldn't hit him anymore and pulled me closer.

"Why does it bother you?" He said deeply, and laughed.

I just giggled and tried to escape his grasp, but to no avail. I gave up and just layed on his chest in defeat.

"Awe, you're no fun." He said, noticing I gave up.

I stared up at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." I giggled and got comfy again.

Once I was situated he kissed my temple and we snuggled up together. Scott, Mitch, and Ryan sat down and started the movie. We skipped the previews and went straight to the movie.

"Do you know what it is?" I whispered.

"No idea." He whispered back.

Then the universal logo with the world indicating the start of the movie began. As soon as it started we all knew exactly what it was.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!" Kevin squealed.

I mean it would only make sense we all loved this movie, we are an a cappella group afterall.

~please don't stop the- please don't stop the- please don't stop the music~

I love Pitch Perfect! We all began singing along with the trebelmakers adding harmonies and Scott doing some insane riffs. Avi sang along with the bass part, while I just kept with the original lead. Kevin began adding his beatboxing magic and before you know it we couldn't even hear the movies version. We began going with our own flow and circle jammed.

"Guys, guys! The song is over!" Mitch laughed, and we all directed our attention back to the movie.

"You sing so pretty." Avi whispered in my ear and pecked my cheek before turning back to watch the movie.

I blushed slightly and layed my head back on his chest and layed my arm on his abdomen area. We continued watching the movie, laughing till we were in tears, because Rebel Wilson is hilarious!! The last songs for the movie came on and we just sat and listened. They were so good!

"Them chord progressions Kevin!!" Avi said, hitting Kevin's shoulder, with the goofiest grin plastered on his face. His sudden movements made me almost fall off of him.

"Babe!" I chuckled.

"Sorry, I get excited." He said planting a kiss on the top of my head.

I laughed and we continued to watch the movie till the end. When it was over I sat up, streched, and checked the time on my phone.