Chapter 11

Scott POV

I was talking with Kevin when Avi came walking down the stairs.

"Good morning bro, what's up?" Kevin asked him.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Morning guys. And not much." He said walking into the kitchen.

He was walking rather fast, like he had something to do. Me and Kevin exchanged looks, and he nodded, telling me we should go investigate. We both got up and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Whatcha doing there Avi?" I asked.

"Just making something to eat." He said looking at us like we were crazy.

"I thought you don't usually eat in the morning?" Kevin asked.

"It's not for me." He said walking to the refrigerator pulling eggs out. "It's for Kirst." He stated as he started cooking them.

Me and Kev looked at each other then back at Avi.

"Ahhhhhhhh." We both said.

"I see." I added.

"Really, guys? I can't just be a nice person and make her breakfast?" He asked.

"Nope." Kevin said.

"Not when you like her." I added smirking.

He just rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing.

"Come on Avi! You're going to have to tell her eventually." I said.

"He's right." Kevin added.

"I know, I know. I just......." He sighed. "I don't know how."

"We can help! That's what bros are for." Kevin said hitting his shoulder lightly.

"And how do you two plan to do that?" He chuckled.

"We'll find a way!" I said.

By this time Avi was done with Kirstie's breakfast, which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. Classic.

"Thanks guys I appreciate it." He said placing his hands on the counter across from us. There was a small silence until we heard Esther from the living room.

"Morning, Kirst!"

"Morning Esther! Hey, do you know where Avi is?"

"Kitchen I think?"

"Thanks." She said and withen seconds she was at the door way.

"Morning, Kirst!" Kevin and I both said.

"Morning, guys!" She smiled and walked over to Avi. He scooted her plate and juice over to her and smiled.

"Morning." He said.

Kirstie looked at the food then at Avi.

"Thank you so much." She said while giving him a hug. "And good morning." She giggled and pulled away.

"Hope you like it. I didn't really know what you liked so I made the classic breakfast."

"It's perfect." She smiled and started to eat.

They soon became involved in their own conversation so I tapped Kevin on the shoulder and motioned towards the door to tell him to come with me. We walked out and joined Esther and now Ryan in the living room.

"Where's Mitch?" I asked sitting down.

"He's getting pretty." Ryan said. "Or at least that's what he told me." We all laughed and sat in silence for a little bit.

"So why did Kirstie want to know where Avi was?" Esther asked lowering her voice.

"He made her breakfast this morning." I smirked.

"Oh did he?" She asked.

I nodded and went on to tell her how Kevin and I told him he's going to have to tell her sooner or later.

"He needs to tell her now. This has been a thing for too long!" She said sulking back into the couch.

"I told him we could help him though, so we could help speed up the process." I chuckled.

"They need to get together already! They would be the perfect couple!" Ryan said.

"Agreed." Kevin said.

It was just small talk until a light went off in my head and I had a great idea.

"Guys I just had the best idea you kn-"

"IIIIII'MMMMM REEE-EE-AAADDY!" Mitch sang coming into the living room just as I was about to explain my idea, and everyone busted out laughing.

"What?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing Mitchie, now what were you saying." Esther said still laughing a little.

"Oh yeah!" I chuckled. "Mitch, we're talking about getting Avi and Kirstie together, and I have this great idea!"

"Alright, shoot."

"Okay, here's what we're going to do."

AN: Heyyyyy!! Thank y'all so much for reading and voting, I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Love y'all!

*blows kiss*

Good byeeeee! :) <3