Chapter 5

Kevin POV

"Dude, Scott this is amazing!" I said as we walked into the cabin.

"Right?! Okay, now there's-" he started as he faced everyone.

"Wait, where's Avi and Kirst?" He asked.

We all looked around and shrugged. Then the lovey dovey duo walked through the door. He was carrying her suitcase along with his stuff! He must be trying to impress her. I chuckled to myself and turned back to Scott. Him and Mitch were smirking and looking at them. Do they know?

"Hey, do y'all know about?.." I motioned towards them. They both replied with a nod then Scott spoke.

"We think they would be so cute! But they wont tell each other." He shrugged.

"Yeah, tell me about it. The oth-"

"Shhh. They're coming." He shushed me.

They came up to our circle and Scott started again what he was saying earlier.

"Okay, so there's enough rooms for us all to have our own room with one left over. There's four upstairs and four downstairs. Who wants upstairs?"

"I do." Esther said.

"Me." Kirstie said.

"I will to." Avi said.

That left one more, so I took it.

"I'll take an upstairs." I said.

"Okay, so that's Ryan, Mitch, and I downstairs. Okay, lets get our stuff and we'll start planning what to do!" He said excitedly.

We all picked up our stuff and headed up the stairs. When we got up, there were two rooms to the right and two rooms to the left and each shared one bathroom.

"Kev, we can take these two on the right if you want?" Esther said.

"Sounds good. You two can have those down there." I said to Avi and Kirstie.

"Alright." Avi said and they continued down the hall.

"Thank goodness you agreed." Esther said.

I was slightly puzzled until it clicked.

"You know about?.." I gestured towards the direction Avi and Kirstie's rooms were.

"Yes! I have been trying to set them up for ages! But Avi never lets me." She said.

"Oh, so then you know Kirstie likes him back?" I asked.

"WHAT?! NO?! THAT'S PERFECT!" She screamed.

"Esther!!" I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Smorry." She said muffled by my hand.

"That's okay. We just need to be quieter." I laughed and released my hand.

"You're right." She laughed and we both went to our rooms.

I orginized all my clothes and other things where they needed to be, and once I was done I walked down stairs to see Mitch, Scott, and Ryan sitting on the couch.

"Is everyone ready?" Scott asked.

"Esther, Kirstie, and Avi are still up there." I said.

"How did y'all divide the rooms up?" Mitch asked wanting to know if Avi and Kirstie were next to each other.

"Esther and I took the ones on the right, Avi and Kirst took the ones on the left." I said.

"Good." Mitch said pleased, leaning back into the couch.

"We have to get them together!" Scott said slapping his knee.

"Yeah, but how?" Ryan asked.

"We don't want to make it too obvious, but we need to get them alone every now and again." Mitch said.

"That sounds good. Agreed?" Scott asked.

"Agreed." We all said in unison.

Then Esther came down the stairs.

"Where's the love birds?" Scott asked.

"I don't know." She laughed. "They should be coming though."

We decided we needed to tell Esther before they got down so we told her what the plan was.

"Sounds good." She said.

"Noo." Mitch said waving his finger. "You have to say 'agreed'."

"Oh my gosh..." She laughed. "Agreed. I feel like I'm being issued into some sort of gang." She said walking to the kitchen.

"Did y'all put the food up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mitch replied.

"Good. I'm starving!" I got up and bolted for the kitchen. And heard the guys laughing behind me.

"Hey, Kev. I was just about to make a sandwhich. Want one?"

"Yes please!!"

She laughed and pulled the bread out of the cupboard. Man was I hungry!

AN: Here's chapter 5! I hope y'all are enjoying the story! :) thanks for reading and voting! <3