Chapter 13

Kirstie POV

"There ya go, you're getting the hang of it!" Avi told me.

I looked at the ground where my fishing lure had landed.

"Really Avi? I didn't even make it to the water." I laughed at my patheticness.

"It just takes practice, that's all." He laughed. "Look, all you gotta do is...."

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me so he was able put his hands over mine and help me cast it.

"You just put your thumb here..... And support it with your other hand here, annnnnnd....."

Our bodies moved as one as he swung the fishing pole forward and cast the line into the lake.

"And let go." He smiled still keeping his same position. I looked up and he was looking out over the water smiling a smile that just lifted the corners of his lips. That cute, perfect smile. It felt so right, I felt like I could stay there forever just me and him. No one else.

Scott POV

We were all having such a great time! This was so much fun. I was putting some things away in the tackle box and decided to glance up at Avi and Kirstie. He was supposed to be teaching her how to cast a fishing line, that's a prime make-a-move-time, but Avi wouldn't do that just yet. I think he's too nervous. But anyway, I look up and what I see shocks me. He had his arms wrapped around her and his hands over hers. Wow, I guess he had the balls to do it afterall. They seem distracted so I decided to go forth with the plan. I silently make it known that 'Opperation Kavi' is underway. I nod to Ryan and he quietly slips away, taking a few things with him. Next, Mitch, then Esther, Kevin, and now my turn. I silently pick up what's left and slip away, joining the others. They're going to be so mad, but maybe something good will come from it. Maybe, they will finally tell each other their feelings.

"They're going to be so mad!" I say as soon as I join the others.

"Yeah, but maybe something good will come from it." Ryan said.

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking." I replied and there was a short silence.

"Soo..... What do we do now?" Kevin asked, breaking it.

"Wait. Hold up. We can't make it too obvious that we just ditched for them to get alone time. We need a back up plan." Mitch said.

There was a long silence, you could practically feel the brainstorming going on, then suddenly Ryan blurted out.

"I have an idea!" He said holding his finger in the air.

"What is it?" I asked.

He told us his plan and it was PERFECT!

"That's PERFECT!" I said. "But we're going to have to start now if we want it done in time!" I said and we all sprinted back to the cabin.

AN: Heyyyyy! How y'all doin'? ;*

Hope y'all like the chapter! Also I don't want to give to much away, buuuuuut some intresting things may or may not be coming up in the next chapters ;)

Anyway thanks for reading and voting!

*blows kiss*

Goood byeeeeeeeee