The Song ♫

After many attempts to finish eating, it finally happened. We left the kitchen, *claps*, all went over to the instruments, and Gemma and I sat in front facing the boys.

Ashton said "Okay, you boys want to do 'Gotta Get Out'?" The boys nodded in agreement, "The four of us wrote this song together so you won't know it. Getting a bit nervous now! It's really sketchy at the moment though--"

"Oh, Come on, I want to hear it!", I exclaimed probably a little too enthusiastically.

"Alright, Alright" Luke replied. "1, 2, 3, 4"

Even when the sky is falling down
Even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet
Even when we try to say goodbye
you can the tension with a knife in here

Cause I know what'll happen
If we get through this

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees baby
We just gotta get out
And if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around baby
We just gotta get out

'Cause I feel so damn lost
And it comes with a cost of being alone

Everything is falling down
We're suffering, helpless thoughts and
Out we sing, prayers go to the sky
...

And if the earth ends up crumbling down to its knees then baby we just gotta get out, we just gotta get out

It was the song. The song Luke let me listen to on the bus, the song I forgot to ask him about and the song that had been stuck in my head. 'Gotta Get Out' was perfect and original, I had never heard them play like that before. All together with a song that they worte themselves, their solos, their singing, their playing, you could say it was freaking amazing! Better then what I had imagined.

The boys were looking at us and I said "Oh my lord guys that was awful!...",A smile crept up to my face, "KIDDING, just kidding! tough crowd aye? That was just AMAZING! I can't believe you wrote that song! You were all perfect!"

Then Gemma spoke "Guys it was so good! You are like a legit band, do you have a band name?"

"Michael came up with '5 Seconds of Summer', so we have had that in mind" replied Calum.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS SONG BEFORE! We HAVE to do this song for music!" I practically screamed.

"Flattering us much?" Said Michael

"Awww, thanks girls. We don't have to do this song Ellie, but if you want to I was thinking that we could put in a keyboard or extra vocals for you." said Luke. I agreed, this was going to be awesome!

"Now, I'm jealous. If I chose music for this year and was in your group I couldn't fail." whispered Gemma to me.

Calum's mum had returned home from the shops and insisted the boys, Gemma and I stay for dinner.

"Yes!" the boys said at once. Typical, not refusing food.

"I'd love to Mrs. Hood but my family and I are leaving tonight to drive to Melbourne. We have some family there so we are seeing them for the weekend. My mum should be here soon to pick me up. Another time perhaps?"

"Of course dear. And what about you Ellie?"

"Shouldn't be a problem." I replied with a smile.

We then went into the lounge room and decided on a movie.

"You two can pick, just not any of my sister's girly movies okay?" said Calum to Gemma and myself.

"You have the new Batman movie?!I have to watch it! Gemma and I love them!"

"Nice choice, Marathon?", said Ashton to everyone

"You're on!" We say together.

Calum and Gemma sat next to each other while I put the first of the three discs in.

"Come sit" said Luke making room for me next to him on one of the lounges. "Hey," I whispered over to him, "Look at Cal and Gemma"

He turned his head and saw them basicially cuddling eachother "Good on ya, Cal. Thats sweet, your friend and my friends getting along"

Three quarters into the first movie, we heard the door bell chime. It was Gemma's mum, as we guessed and she had to leave. I have her a big hug before she left and surprisingly the boys did too.

"Hope to see you soon!" said Calum first and the boys agreed. Aww sweet, Gemma and I gave each other a look. So Calum and Gemma...

"Have a nice time in Melbourne", Mrs Hood said lastly before closing the door.

After she left, It was just me and the boys watching the movies together. "Sorry if I'm leaning on you too much" I said to Luke.

"Oh it's fine Ellie" he said.

Okay that was cute, I continued leaning on his shoulder as we watched the end of the movie.

"Time for dinner everyone" Mrs. Hood called out to us from the kitchen.

"Wow this looks amazing!" I said as I walked into the kitchen and saw all the food. There was pasta, meat, salad, vegetables and more! it was like being at a special occasion. "Like always" said the others.

"Calum's mum loves to cook" Luke told me quietly. Thanks for the heads up, I would of ate less before!

"Thanks mum" said Calum. And we all ate together, munching on food and talking. Well not at the same time because that would be rude!

It was so delicious and soon enough I couldn't fit another mouthful. We were all thanking Mrs. Hood by the end if it. We put out plates at the sink and the boys were practically waddling over to the lounge. *Ring Ring*

My phone started ringing

'INCOMING CALL: MUM <3'

*(Ellie's side of the conversation)*

"Hey mum... I'm still at Calum's house we all just ate dinner....Yes a boy, we are all good friends and we have an assignment to do for music... Yes there is just a few people from school here...Gemma was with me... A work trip tonight?... I know it's important but they don't give you much time in advance... I'll have to stay over someone's house... Well I know, I would ask Gemma but she is going to Melbourne with her family tonight and she has already left... I'm not staying with any of those girls..."

"Ellie, if you want you can stay with us tonight" said Calum hearing part of the conversation.

"Yeah that's okay, you can all stay over tonight" added Mrs Hood.

"I really couldn't intrude" I replied to them.

"No it's fine dear, give me the phone and I'll talk to your mother" I handed Mrs. Hood the phone and went with the boys into the other room. Not too long after, Mrs. Hood came back in holding out my phone.

"You can say tonight Ellie, I talked to your mother and it's no trouble. I know work can be complicated too. You boys staying as well?"

"Thanks but I should be heading home soon, I have a family thingy on tomorrow" said Michael.

"I'm going to be heading off too, but thank you." added Ashton next.

"Mum says its fine if I stay" says Luke.

"Thanks Mrs. Hood!" I replied.

Wow it must be some motherly thing, if Mrs. Hood convinced my mum into letting me stay at a boys house, she must be a bit desperate tonight. Sometimes mum has to go on very short notice business trips for work but usually I can just stay at Gemma's or I would go to the other girls houses. My old friends...

I was off in thought when Calum said "That's okay losers, it will be just Luke, Ellie and me then!" .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys,

I've hit a lot more reads which is really great! Sorry that I have irregular updates at the moment! Hope you all enjoyed it :) the 5sos boys should be getting used to London now! Anyway, I know I've talked to some of you on twitter so chat to me, dm or tweets :) please vote, comment and tell me what you think! i appreciate your opinions and everything. If you a fan, 'Fan' me! This is what I do when I'm bored :)

More Luke and Ellie soon , and Calum and Gemma stuff is happening on the side! (yay)

Thanks for reading!

xx