Ally.

Is that? Luke and I locked eyes wearily then back to the door. No, she couldn't be here. Not here, not now. What does she want? Me? Luke?

She walked through the door and stood in front of the class. It was her, the girl from the party, Luke's ex that cheated on him, standing in front of our classroom, her auburn red hair swishing by her shoulders .

"Please, call me Ally." She says shyly, I would have thought she seemed nice if I didnt know the truth, then again not many people did. I turn to Luke again, siting uncomfortably beside me, talk about awkward. She didn't take her eyes off Luke and I as she headed to the back of the classroom to take a seat.

"Did you know about this?" I ask Luke suspiciously, "because a bit of warning would have been fantastic."

"I had no clue." He responded.

What was she doing? Why is she here? She moved back in town and I had a feeling she wasnt going to make my life very easy. Maybe if I left her alone, she wouldn't try anything, she would see Luke and I were together, no harm done we can both move on...right?

I collasped comfortably back into my chair convincing myself that it wouldnt matter because Luke is with me now.

"Welcome, Ally, I hope you settle in well!" Mr Dan said.

Once the bell had gone and class had finished, we hurried off through the hallways. Loud murmurs were heard about this 'pretty new girl'. "Maybe she got pregant, moved away and now that she gave the baby up, she's back." Someone in Ashtons grade said laughing along.

Wow, first day must suck. I'd moved in early primary school to here but it didn't really matter much back then. But then I heard a couple guys whistling at her while she walked down the hall, she flipped them off and I walked away before she caught me staring at her. I decided to clear Ally out of my mind when I saw Gemma coming over to me.

"Judging by that look on your face, you know?" She says.

"In the same music class." I complained.

"I didn't even realise it was her until I heard some year 12 yapping on. I wouldnt worry hun." Gemma told me.

"Alright, Ill catch you later, better hurry if I want to get this bus." I gave her a hug goodbye, " I'll see you tomorrow morning El!" she says lastly.

I find Luke as we walk to the bus-stop. I guess I wasn't the only one not welcoming Ally back then, he didnt look to impressed to see her back. I mean I know they had something but after she cheated and everything, it must bring back memories.

"How you doing?" I asked and he knew what I meant.

"Ill be fine Ellie" He leans in giving me a kiss on the cheek.

***

"Hey Clo" I say asI walk through the door and plunk down my heavy school bag, "Mum home yet?"

"Nope, she is probably going to be home late tonight, dad is working too."

"Oh well, I better go study anyway, I might invite over Gemma so we can study together then, pizza for dinner? I cant be bothered cooking..."

"Sure, and go call Gemma, I'll call for the pizza when Gemma comes." Chloe says lastly.

I get some books out of my school bag and slowly walk upstairs. I take out my phone and call Gemma. She picks up and asks her mother if it would be okay. Her mum agrees, thankfully,

"looks like ill be seeing you earlier than tomorrow morning then, be there in about 15minutes?"

"Yeah, I'm ordering pizza, we could make it a sleepover if you bring over your school stuff?"

"Sounds great, I have to get it all organised, start studying for one of the half year tests and Ill be there soon."

Not long after, the door bell rings and Gemma is awaiting near the front. We walk upstairs and get all our books out, lying all over the floor.

"Hows things with Calum." I ask curiously but casually.

"Everything is going good, Its probably my first serious relationship, I dont know we just get along really well and I had a crush on him for a while. There are those little things he does that you never notice with anyone else and he is keeping me happy at the moment, along side you of course. Its great to finally have decent friends after Brittany, dont you think?"

"Of course, you guys are so cute." I reply and I see a smile comes over her face and I get up to turn the music on to our favourite mix cd with our favourite bands and a bit of One Direction to keep us going.

"Says you who is going out with Luke, now you two are adorable, you have that spark thing, basically perfect."

We laugh, "Perfect? Where have you been the last couple months? Thanks Gemma though, if it werent for you and Calum, I probably wouldn't have given Luke another chance to explain, we would be still broken up."

"Aww no worries. Hey I almost forgot, how did your music thing go today?"

"Amazing! we did really good" I smiled proud of us.

"Calum was saying so, full marks aye?... Oh and Ally is in your class?"

"Yeah, so much tension between Luke, her and I but she didnt seem to show it when she walked in. The whole idea just makes my stomach turn."

"She'll settle in soon enough and Luke has already told her he isn't interested."

The doorbell rang so I went and got the pizza and payed the guy at the door. We all went into the kitchen joining Chloe and dug in.

The rest of the night was just continuing studying, eating and then a few television breaks and playing on Gemma's iPad, I mean there is only so much school work we can do.

It was finally time for bed and I set up the spare mattress for Gemma next to mine laying out the sheets and blankets nicely, then I heard my phone buzz, * Beep Beep*

'From: Unknown Number

Just you wait, He'll get sick of you one day. And there is nothing you can do to stop it you little skank.'

"Whats that?" Gemma asked.

"Oh nothing, just a phone company thing." I say wearily placing the phone on my bedside table. Emotions were playing around in my head. The words cut deep into me as I turned in my bed to look away from Gemma.

Ally?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Delayed update im sorry, still going with exams, hope this was okay :)

Love it? Hate it? Let me know <3

Thanks for reading you fantastic people, I JUST HIT 90K READS AND IM SO EXCITED AHHHH alndsknfkdanfjkka

MY READERS ARE FROM ABSOLUTELY EVERYWHERE! Loving all the comments :)

xox