5SOS Gig

*9 hours to go*

This is it, tonight Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton would do their first show. I was so proud and happy for them but after the note, I'm scared for them. The show is at a small venue, but apparently a popular place. Later tonight people would be showing up to see who this '5 Seconds of Summer' band was. And there would be a certain guest who I didn't want to see, the person who wants to meet me. To be honest, I am looking out for that red haired Ally, if anyone wants to hurt me to get to Luke, its her.

I had to pretend that everything was okay. For the boys sakes, at least.

****

*3 hours to go*

The boys were setting up at the venue and I came to help. We were unpacking the car with all the instruments and setting up the drums and microphones at the front of the room. After days of putting up posters around the nearby streets, it was awesome to see the window outside with so many posters from guest acts including the boys.

Adam soon came in to help us out and to make sure everything was organised. We had around 2-3 hours but the boys had to practise first. They were doing a mix of covers and then a few of their own songs. They sounded amazing either way to me but my mind was elsewhere. I kept my phone on me just in-case but also was being really excited for the boys. They had worked so hard with practising and I stood in the back with Adam until Gemma showed up and then Jaymie.

We went and stood in front of the boys joking around, pretending to be fangirls while they were practicing.

"LUKE! CALUM! HAVE MY BABIES!!"

"MICHAEL ILL BUY YOU PIZZA!!"

"ASHTON YOU BOGAN I LOVE YOU!!"

We joked just to see a priceless smile on their faces. It was like tonight with the concert would never end.

*** 

*less than 1 hour to go*

People lined up with tickets, Adam (with management contacts) and ourselves had spread the word as much as we could and were getting quite a result, even more people than what we expected!

We were backstage, they were all nervous.

"Shhhh you guys are going to be awesome, aren't you excited that all these people came to see YOU?" I said trying to make them feel better.

"And if they hate us?" Luke questioned.

"They won't!" Jaymie said reassuringly.

"What if?" Calum asked, showing his nerves.

"Then we always love you guys" Gemma interrupted sweetly.

They smiled at her and Calum kissed Gemma, "thanks beautiful".

"Here's the mic, there are more onstage, go introduce yourselves! Be great just like we practiced!!" Adam told them coming from the side of the stage.

"See you soon" I kissed Luke quickly, only lasting a couple seconds "good luck!"

***

"DO YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR ONE MORE SONG?" The boys spoke energetically into the microphone to the crowd.

The crowd screamed yes and the hype was everywhere! It was truly epic, they were doing amazing! I was standing towards the front, to the side of the small crowd consisting of mainly girls. The music was starting up again.

"We are dedicating this last song to every single one of you who came out tonight  to see us!" Ashton said while he was sitting at the drums.

"And also to our friends, girlfriends and families for the absolutely fantastic support" Luke continued with a huge smile as he pressed his mouth close to the microphone.