Out and About

*1 month later*

"WHAT DID HE SAY?" I said as I walked (I actually mean ran) into Calums house after seeing the black car outside drive off.

"What did who say?" Luke says teasing me as I find the boys sitting in the lounge.

"Luke Hemmings do not do this to me" I yell back at him.

"Okay okay, well um...He said he liked the band and he can organise gigs for us!"

"Oh my god thats AMAZING" I said giving him a big kiss, in excitement, feeling his warm, plump lips upon mine.

"Congratulations guys!" I tell the rest of them standing behind Luke when we break apart gently.

"Thanks El!" They say together, coming to hug me. Group hug basically.

"Now tell me exactly what happened!" I gasp in their grip.

"We met this guy called Adam, Mr Dan's friend, and he seemed like a nice guy, pretty young, friendly but serious. He was all like 'don't be shy' and he was encouraging us so we played three songs for him." Calum explained.

"What did you play?" I questioned.

"One of our first songs 'Everything I Want', 'Too Late' cause its more new and then a cover of 'Teenage Dirtbag'" Ashton answered.

"MY FAVOURITES!" I basically shrieked.

"And he said that we are what he is looking for and he can really see us going places!" Michael finished.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" I exclaimed loudly.

We hear footsteps suddenly and turn around to see Gemma walking through Calum's house and she finally finds us in the lounge room.

"I'm so sorry Im late!!" She screamed apologetically and ran to Calum. "How did it go?"

"Well, It went awesome! He wants to work with us!" Calum answered.

"Im so proud of you babe!" She said to Cal and gave him a kiss like I had done to Luke. "All of you!" and looked at the rest of the boys.

"Im going to ring Jaymie and tell her guys." Michael said, leaving the room. Jaymie was at work at the moment but she was awaiting Michael's call.

Later that evening, the parents found out that the group had gotten a manager finally and they were all really excited for their boys like we had been.

I had finally gone home and was still really excited for the boys because they had a good opportunity coming. I however was really tired so I had a quick hot shower because its the middle of winter and absolutly freezing, put on my pajamas and literally fell into bed. I was just about to fall asleep when suddenly my text ringtone went off.

*1 New Message from: UNKNOWN*

Sweet dreams, or not. you just wait, I have a little plan for us skank.

* * * * * *

The next day was Sunday, we all woke up happy, pushing my feelings to the side for once, because the sun had come out which meant it was perfect for us all to go to the city like we had planned.

It seems so long ago since we had an actually day out besides since the beach. And randomly going around the city seemed like the way to go obviously.

I got up and got dressed into my dark leggings and a knit top because it was still quite cold. I Put on my grey beanie and black vans with a pink streak. Quickly applying a bit of makeup I proceeded to braid my hair to the side so I could place my cute grey beanie on top.*EXTERNAL LINK* I walked out grabbing my wallet in my bag and meeting Ashton outside. After saying a quick hello to Ashton, Cal, Luke and Gemma awaiting in the car, I hoped into the back seat and we drove to the train station.

Once at the station, we met Jaymie and Michael (Because Jaymie is the only other one of us that can drive) and bought seven tickets in total to the city. The train journey was not as bad as expected and we all managed to get a seat . Once there, we hoped off through the crowd and it was about lunch time when we heard the familiar cry for food from the boys. 'How typical'.

"Maccas?" they opted for, so we all followed over to the nearest McDonalds. Fortunantly it wasnt too busy and we were able to also get a starbucks drink because it was close by.

"Ellie, what do you want for your birthday? Its next week!"

"I want it to be a suprise, nothing to big by the way, its only turning 16..."

"You are such a baby" Jaymie teased me.

"So is Luke!" I argued, considering he was just a month younger than me.

"I dont care, you are still the baby, aw" Luke and Jaymie agreed.

"Oh god" I said.

We walked aound the city, causually going into some shops like topshop, cotton on and whatever the boys went into.The girls made me try on clothes and Gemma always managed to find the best deals, it was ridiculous! It was reaching 2:15pm when we were nearly done and Ashton exclaimed " You guys want to go to Luna Park?"

I swear they are such big kids, we simply couldnt resist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the crappy chapter, this is all leading somewhere. Its taking so long because I have WRITERS BLOCK EW EW EW aka no inspiration and ive been busy with personal stuff. Its the kind of writers block where you know where you want to end up but you are not sure how to get there :( Ive been reading a lot of fanfics during this time too,thanks for the suggestions. DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW I SNEAKILY GOT THEIR MANAGER, ADAM, INTO THIS STORY? ;)

Comments and votes by you guys are my inspiration and I love it!

ILL UPLOAD SOON!! until next time my readers~ 5secsof1D