Easter time!

Two days later, it was Easter Sunday! We agreed to spend the Easter holiday with Luke's family so we had just come back from church and are heading over there for lunch now. I was getting dressed in my green shorts and cute black top then I re-applied my usual make-up, it wasn't supposed to be really fancy but I was trying to dress it up for the occasion. I was also a bit nervous as not only Luke's parents were going to be there. but also some of his extended family. He had told me not to worry but I wanted to make a good impression. My father and mother were both home for this Easter and my sister was currently waiting downstairs with them. Grabbing my small black bag and Luke's chocolate Easter present, I made my way out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen bench.

I saw my family waiting, mum holding a homemade cheesecake dessert in her hands and we all went into the car and headed for Luke's place.

I walked up the familiar pathway to his front door and rang the doorbell. Liz, Luke's mother, answered greeting us all and wishing us 'Happy Easter'. She was dressed nicely and the house looked festive with the chocolate bunnies and eggs scattered along the furniture. Our parents got on quite well and chatted to eachother as I made my way in to find Luke. I walked through the hallway and saw Luke pop his head from around the corner. He was dressed in dark jeans and an a tight white t-shirt with a big Lonsdale brand sigh across it. He was also wearing his all black vans and his hair was slightly pushed up in a quiff, which I loved.

"Happy Easter Luke!" I went over to him and he hugged me and brought his lips down to mine. His short kiss to me was sweet and I then handed him my gift, a bag of his favourite chocolates and a cute card. He handed me a present one too but I waited for his to look at his.

"Yum! My favourite, thank you!!" He told me with a huge grin on his face.

"And thank you!" I said peeping into the bag to see a few chocolates and a card. I put it aside for now near my handbag and we continued walking.

My parents already sat at a decorated table and I got introduced to the other people seated. There were Luke's parents, whom I obviously knew, but also his grandparents, his uncle and his auntie who had two little kids that were dragging Chloe away into the next room to play with them. They must be Luke's cousins and they were very cute with their Easter Bunny ears on. 

"Oooo! Luke, so is this the girl you keep talking about? my she is pretty!" Said the older woman, Luke's grandmother.

"Hello, I'm Ellie, its lovely to meet you! And thank you, Happy Easter." I reply, trying to hide my shyness.

"Hi, I'm Ben, one of Luke's brothers, Happy Easter!"

"Lovely to meet you." Luke's auntie said and her uncle smiled at me.

I started to talk to everyone there until it became more comfortable.

"Well of course, beautiful parents make beautiful grandkids kids, you wont disappoint me" His grandma continued.

"Alright gran don't scare my girlfriend away, we are still only teens." Luke said back as I blushed at the thought. 

"I'm only joking with you kids!" She replied laughing.

I take that lightly, half laughing to myself. After leaving the room with Luke, we go through the corridor into his room and sit on his bed. I always thought his room was similar to Calum's with all the band posters but Luke's seemed more familiar now. I noticed the stack of cds he owned containing many bands and artists that I knew he loved: Sleping With Sirens, All Time Low, You Me At Six and many more which filled a whole corner of his room. Then, of course, his favourite guitar was in here too, situated on a stand near his drawers.