Taken

*Lukes P.O.V*

"Holy Shit! That was amazing!" I said, looking at the boys as we walked off stage.

"EPIC!" Michael screamed.

"Unbelievable guys! Great job, they really liked you." Adam said rushing over to us.

"I'm going to go find the girls so we can celebrate." I said as I walked through to look over the crowd.

'Are you serious?', I thought as a familiar lock of red hair came into view as I scanned the crowd.

"Ally, what are you even doing here?" I said pulling her aside.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your performance! In more ways than most..." She said as she made the gap between us minimize.

"Don't you get that I'm with Ellie? I dont love you Ally, I love her!" I explained once again trying to sound more harsh so she would finally understand.

"Well, if she really loved you, where the hell is she,huh? Besides it will be different than last time, I can promise she wont catch us..."

"What do you mean? She should be here any second. I'm going to find her so if you will excuse me-" I said dodging around her.

"Goodluck with that." I heard her faintly mumble.

Whatever Ally. I then saw Gemma and then Jaymie come into view but Ellie wasn't with them either.

"Well hello there rockstar." Gemma joked.

"Hey you two, what did you think?" I said smiling.

"What can I say... Umm you were AMAZING, we told you and the boys that you had nothing to worry about!" Jaymie exclaimed.

"Thank you! I know you girls were right, I was letting the nerves get to me. Have you seen Ellie?I assumed she would be with you."

"She isn't with you or the boys?" Gemma questioned.

"Nope, I was just with them" I answered.

"She disappeared around halfway through the concert, we thought she went with Adam or something. Maybe she is in the bathroom?" Jaymie said.

"Go check in the ladies bathroom, Gemma can you go and see if she turns up with the boys? I'll just keep looking around."

****

Ellie's P.O.V

"Brittany just answer me, I know this has something to do with your father and I never fully understood. Just talk to me!" I screamed as I was no longer getting replies and my body moved sharply side to side as the van moved and turned.

"No."

"You are keeping me prisoner here! I don't know what's going to happen to me and I at least should get a real explanation this time about why you are doing this to me. You don't have to protect him anymore, its too late for that."

"He left me, my father left me. I WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH, I STILL AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH. You... You never had that problem and it wasn't fair, you had to pay for that. And you already knew too much."

"Brittany, it wasn't fair, I know. But this? Explain how this is helping? Do you really want to bring pain to everyone when you know just how draining and hurtful it feels?" 

"That's the thing, you don't know what it feels like. I miss what it felt like."

This wasn't making much sense anymore, but I had to keep her talking. I had to know why she was doing all this to me and to get the whole story about how it connected to her father. "I know your dad wasn't there for you, but I was. I was all the time but you pushed me away... I kept trying until there was nothing I could do for the both of us, you found a different way to move on with other people... At least I thought you had."

"Well you were wrong."

"Please just turn around, we can forget this ever happened, I know whatever you went through with your dad was tough. You could get the help you need!"

"You don't even know the whole story about my father, so just stop."

"Then tell me, admit it... admit what he did to you happened."

****

*Luke P.O.V*

"Are you serious? You cant find her anywhere?" I shouted at everyone.

"No we looked everywhere! I'm going to call the police." Gemma told me.

"God she could be anywhere and anything could have happened to her. ITS MY FAULT--"

"Luke calm do--"

"Calum DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN." I screamed pushing him by the chest away from me.

I caught my breath, breathe... think.

"I can promise she wont catch us" The sentence played around in my head.

"Ally." I whispered.

"What?" Everyone looked confused.

"She was here, she said something after the show and... I think she might have something to do with this."

"I can't believe after all this, I'm going to find her." Calum said, he was the only one besides Ellie who knew the full story about Ally's old relationship with me and exactly how it ended. The rest of the boys just thought she told me she was cheating and we broke up. That was it.

"No... I'll do this my way! Ashton I might need you to drive me somewhere ." I told Calum back, I was thinking irrationally but I had to do something.

I came up with an idea while in the car to Ally's house, It made me flinch but it was my only way of getting information at this point. It surprisingly didn't take long to get there and I knew when I saw no cars at her house that she was home alone. The light in her bedroom was still on though, she was home at least.

I rang the doorbell, pulling myself together for what I was about to do.

She answered.

"Luke what--"

In that second, slammed my lips onto hers.

She gasped but didnt hesitate to keep going, taking it further.

"Ally, it was you I wanted the whole time, I wanted you back but I couldnt get rid of her."

I clasped  her hair, It was making me sick that I was having to do this but I kept going.

She pulled me further into the house and I pinned her against the wall, she put her hands around my neck and I held her waist.

"Babe I missed you" She says to me in my ear.

I slowed down, "Thank god Ellie is gone, how did you do it? Come on, I know you would do anything for us to be together... I had faith in you."

I kissed her neck, making her gasp again and then I made it more passionate. She was weak.

"Wait!" She stopped pushing me off, "You're trying to trick me aren't you? You dont want me back?"

I pulled away completely as I had been caught. "If she is hurt I swear to God I will end you. Feels shit to have your emotions played with doesn't it? Kinda like when you cheated on me. Except this time, I'm getting an answer. If anything has happened to her, I'll be telling the police to be looking your way."

"Brittany's promised me she would take care of it."

"Brittany? Ellie's old best friend?"

"Yes Brittany okay? I didn't plan this, all I wanted was you and she told me she would help me. Brittany wants revenge on Ellie."

"Where is she? Ally, please... please tell me. We had something once, just tell me where she is... for me?"

"Let me go Luke."

I held her against the wall, "I love her, please I have to find her."

"I don't know where she is! I just know Brittany was meeting her at the venue tonight in her friends van."

I realised that was actually all she knew, she didn't know where Ellie was but I knew she was with Brittany. And I was going to find her but first I needed to get the hell out of here.

****

"Yes Brittany Liroy" I told the police officers.

"Yes okay sir, we will have an officer check the area and look at her house. Its a busy night, you must be patient.

She could be in danger though.

I can assure you we will be on it as soon as possible sir.

I'm going to look for her.

Mr Hemmings you need to leave this with the professionals

But I can't JUST SIT HERE"

****

*Ellies P.O.V*

I had to keep her talking, just to distract her long enough so I could get my phone back from Brittany or until someone figured I was gone.

It was dark and late at night when we arrived at her house, she told the guy in the van to go park the van streets away in case anyone recognised it and when he returned he had to wait upstairs in case I tried anything. She kissed him passionately and he obeyed at her every command. "Stay right here, this is between me and her." she told him when he finally returned. The other guy was waiting upstairs as well. She had taken my jacket and phone since I was put in the van and it now sits across from me in the basement on the table. The basement was dark and empty, the ceiling was low and all I could think about was that phone being my way out.

I had to distract her.

"Is this where umm, it happened?"

"Sometimes."

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"No"

"Do you want me to sit here and wee my pants?"

"Fine you can go, to the downstairs one. And all the windows are always locked so don't bother."

She let me go. With,of course, the guidance of one of the guys.

"Benny get down here and take her to the bathroom."  She commanded.