Easy Texts

Ellie's P.O.V

For the next two days at school, I didn't have music class and I became preoccupied with other things going on at school. I did, however, manage to see the boys around during classes. I meant to stay with them at lunch after Calum was talking to me about it during History but I remembered I had an extra drama practice because we were going to perform soon. So I didnt end up spending much time with them even today.

****

Well it was getting late and it had been a boring night, I glanced at my phone to check on twitter and tumblr when it buzzed from a notification.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM "Luke (is a penguin)"

'Hey Ellie, didn't see you much today'

Oh so heartwarming Luke I thought sarcastically before replying back, though it had just been thinking the same thing.

'hi, Luke whats up? nice name on my phone by the way, I dont know if I'm missing something but you'd make an excellent penguin"

Not long after he replied and we were texting each other for a while. My phone bill was going to be a bit high at this rate but I think it's probably worth it. After just finishing a certain and quite random topic, I mentioned that I was getting tired and he texted back

'Okay, I will see you tomorrow, sweet dreams goodnight x'

Basically today just got exciting compared to my whole day at school. Actually school wasn't that hard to beat because Brittany, 'friend' had been in my face all day.

Was Luke leading me on? Was he just trying to be friendly? It was so easy talking to Luke, even though he claims to be the 'most awkward human being'. I hadn't even known the boys well for long but already it was easier then talking to some of my other friends. Lately things in my group of friends hadn't been going well for some, I really couldn't keep up with all the drama and tried not to get to involved. Sometimes just talking to one of my friends turned into some sort of gossip session and I knew some of them didn't like me. Some girls would find this amusing but really? I wish there was a mute button for me to use on them cause it's not my thing. But I did have some really good friends like my best friend Gemma but I came to the realisation that boys can be a lot different. Way different, in a good way though.

Luke's P.O.V, earlier that night.

Not long after getting home from school, I decided I was finally going to text Ellie when abruptly my mum came in and started lecturing me about my homework. She is a maths teacher so she is always saying how I need to focus a bit more attention to it. Great...

Just to keep her happy, I did it all and then had a quick shower.

After dinner I remembered about Ellie so I decided to write my text out. Only I didn't know what to write! I hadn't talked to her much in two days so you'd think we had to catch up. Well I decided on a simple 'hey, didn't see you much today' message and clicked 'send' before I could change my mind again.

I didn't get a reply for a while so I say on my bed playing the guitar to 'I Miss You' by Blink182. I thought my guitar skills were getting better with this song, but it always sort of reminds me of people I used to know and that hurts a bit.

After getting lost in my own thoughts I finally heard a noise from my phone.

*BEEP BEEP*

It was Ellie.

ONE NEW MESSAGE FROM 'Ellie :)'

'hi, Luke whats up? nice name on my phone by the way, I don't know if Im missing something but you'd make an excellent penguin
"

I told her to go along with it. Her message was cute, but I wouldn't tell her that...

We started texting for quite a while, I didn't even know what time it was anymore. She was easy to talk too, I don't even know why I was so worried. It wasn't until she mentioned that she was getting tired that I actually realised it was late so I said a quick goodnight.

So much for things being clearer...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:guys, hope you liked it!

Trying to be creative, sorry if you felt it was boring or something!

Vote or comment on what you really think :)

xox

Ps. OMG I met the boys on the weekend akshdhsjs I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT OKAY IT WAS THE BEST THING AND I JUST CANT ANYMORE!! They give the best hugs, you all need to meet them and the concert was amazing just <3