Doctor Eggman

Doctor Robotnik was in the mushroom planet. His mustache had grown, he'd gained some weight, and he had gone bald. Now he was a real Eggman.

"My grasp on sanity remains absolute," Doctor Eggman said. He turned to the side. "Isn't that right, Agent Stone?"

He was talking to a stone, with Agent Stone's face carved into it. He picked the stone up, and lifted it.

"Why don't you get a headstart?" he said, before tossing the stone away. "Do some rock-connaissance!" He started laughing, and talking in a raspy voice to the mushrooms around him. "Rock-connaissance! Come on, that's hilarious!" He punched a mushroom. "What's the matter with you?!"

He grabbed his LCD armstrap, which read "Doctor's Log: Day 87."

"Here's the stitch," he said, picking up the remains of his ship, with mushrooms on top. "Uninhabited planet, no resources, no supplies." He hoisted the load onto his back, "No apparent way home." He chuckled. "A lesser man would die here."

He raised a tube, with my quill inside.

"I'll be home by Christmas..."

He put on his goggles, and started moving like a robot.

"Zzt, zzt, zzt, zzt..."

He picked up "Agent Stone", and tossed him to the next mushroom.

"ROCK-CONNAISSANCE!!!!" he yelled, laughing. "Come on, cheer up!!!"