Final Chase

I got up off the pavement, and shook off the pain of the landing. I turned to the side, and saw Robotnik flying near me. The windshield opened again.

"Can I give you one genius piece of advice?" he said. "Don't run! It'll only hurt more if you do! And it's bad for your joints, they've proved it!"

I had enough. "Alright, Eggman! You wanna get fast? Let's get fast!"

I picked up my rings at supersonic speed, put them in my bag, strapped the bag around my body, and dashed off into the streets of Vale.

Robotnik put on his goggles. "The hard way, it is!" He closed the windshield, and his ship started chasing me again.

I ran through the streets, dodging and leaping over cars. Robotnik's laser fired at me, and I dodged every blast. I made a right turn, hoping he'd miss it, but he didn't. I turned around to see him still trailing me, and continued running. I made a much sharper left turn, which Robotnik barely pulled off.

"That was an illegal left, by the way!" he said.

He started firing at me again. I bounced off a vehicle, and continued to run as it exploded behind me.

 I bounced off a vehicle, and continued to run as it exploded behind me

So, here we are again. We've been through so much together. Now you understand why there's a psychotic robot doctor chasing a supersonic blue hedgehog. Wanna know how it ends? Yeah, me too.

I continued running, with Robotnik still tailing me, and shooting at me. I leapt onto a roof, and he fired a laser at me. I leapt off, and another laser fired in my path. I lifted my leg to avoid it.

I slid down a roof, and ran to a bus

I slid down a roof, and ran to a bus. I turned around and saw another laser firing at me. I got down and slid underneath the bus, as it was blown up by the laser.

"How is this possible?!" I said to myself, pulling out another ring. "No one's ever caught up to me before!"

Meanwhile, in Mistral, a French mime was fooling around with a kid. The kid wasn't impressed, until he moved his hands in a ring formation, and my ring appeared behind him. The kid's jaw dropped.

The mime turned around, and saw me running up to him, with Robotnik hot on my tail.

"Coming through!" I yelled as I ran past him.

"Sacré-bleu!" the mime said, and he moved out of the way as Robotnik passed him.

"Excusez-moi, monsieur," Robotnik said, chuckling before he turned his attention back to me.

I opened another portal, leading me to Atlas. I ran along the ring looking things above the city.

 I ran along the ring looking things above the city

"Here we go!" I said. "Room to open it up!" I sped up as Robotnik followed me.

I tried to go fast enough to lose him when I used a ring, but he didn't slow down.

"I can't lose him!" I said as I tossed a ring leading me to Vacuo.

I turned to look at Robotnik, only to get shot at by his lasers. They hit the sand, which was sent into my eyes. I shut them for a second to protect myself from getting blinded, before speeding up again, trying to outrun the lasers.

I got an idea, and skidded to a stop to fool Robotnik, and he flew past me.

I saw sand dust float around me, and I got an idea.

"If you can't beat 'em, blind 'em!" I said.

Robotnik had stopped to fly back to me, and I took the opportunity to run over to him and spin around him as fast as possible, creating a tornado of sand dust, with him at the center!

"Lost visual contact!" Robotnik said.

I ran to the tallest building in Vacuo, and ran up, trying to get to the top to throw a ring. But Robotnik spotted my blue streak through the dust.

"You're not allowed up there!" he said.

He flew out of the tornado and chased after me, readying his laser. I tossed a ring at the top of the building, leading me back to Vale, and Team RWBY. He shot directly behind me, sending me straight through the portal, and into the streets of Vale.

Team RWBY saw the portal, and me sliding across the ground, slowly dying. Ruby's eyes widened.

"No..."