CHAPTER 24 - Class 2A

^A pic I drew of Amelia. I know my art has flaws, I'm still trying to refine my style, and I'm still trying to get used to my new iPad, but I went for something simple this time and this is the product! Hope it isn't as bad as the last one 😅

! WARNING: big time skip!

"Are you sure you didn't leave anything in the van?"

"YES! For the hundredth time Izuku!" Ochako answered slightly irritated.

The couple had just arrived in front of their school with the new bodyguards after a vacation filled with excitement, (a lot of) horse-back riding, and quality family time. Jacob and Noah, the bodyguards, were to drop them off and head off to England again, as they were not allowed to guard Izuku in Japan. Both Ochako and Izuku thought that the vacation was way too short and that they need to stay longer next time. However, Izuku was stilll very satisfied seeing how much his family liked his girlfriend.

They had completely forgotten about the incident with Aoyama because right after that, his mother had told him that she had decided to permanently move back to England, seeing as though she had made up with her husband. He was sad for a second since he wouldn't have a home in Japan anymore, but he quickly pushed those sad thoughts away since he knew that this would make his mother the happiest.

The attentive older sister that Amelia is, noticed her brothers sadness instantly and promised that they would visit Izuku in Japan next time. Wouldn't that blow my cover though? Izuku thought and sweatdropped. He didn't say anything though because she was trying to cheer him up-he just gave a small smile in return.

"Okay! Let's go then!" Izuku said as he waved bye to his bodyguards, grabbed his bike and started leading it inside. "You should go ahead to the dormitories, I'll just leave my bike at the parking lot and then catch up with you." He told the brunette who was walking beside him.

"Okay!" she responded and they went their separate ways.

"Phew!!! I'm beat!" Ochako shouted as she let her body fall on the floor in the entryway. She quickly saw a pink head pop up above her, seeing her upside-down, for she was lying on her back.

"Welcome back Ocha!" Ashido yelled as she pulled her best friend up and hugged her tightly.

"It's good to be back Mina! I should probably move my luggage or Izuku won't me able to enter," she said as she giggled and sweatdropped.

"Oh yeahh... Where is he by the way?"

"He went to park his bike. Hell be back any minute now," she responded as she lifted her luggage up the small step that seperates the entryway from the hall.

"So how was England?! OH! What about his family?! Were they scary?! Did his dad say "we will not accept you into the family because you're a lowborn" and you needed to fight to earn a place beside Midori?!"

"What? No, where did you get that idea from?" Ochako looked at her bestfriend with unbelief in her eyes.

"Well, I assumed they are nobles or something because they are very rich and influential."

"You read too much manga." Ochako giggled. "They're very kind, and they treat me as if I'm part of the family already."

"Hey, Ochako. Have you seen my power bank? I thought I put it in my pocket." A broccoli-headed boy asked as he stepped in through the doors. "Oh! Hi Ashido-san." he greeted when he looked up and saw beside his girlfriend.

"Welcome back Midori! Oooh!! I love your new haircut!"

"Geez Izuku, you are so forgetful! It's good that I saw it in the van and took it with me." she giggled as she took out the small appliance from her purse.