CHAPTER 18 - Recovery Girl's Office

"Ochako!!! Are you okay?! What happened to your arm?!" A running Izuku yelled as he approached his girlfriend.

Ochako and Asui's exam had ended in success. The brunette had used her quirk on the window frame that was falling on her, but she was a bit late to use her quirk so it slightly cut her forearm.

Izuku, the overprotective boyfriend that he is, was acting as if she had been in a plane crash or something.

"I'm fine lzuku! I just scratched my arm." she answered him making him pout. He didn't like it when she acted tough and shrugged off pain. And it showed on his face.

He put on his most determined face because otherwise, his girlfriend would not give in. "Let's go to Recovery Girl." he said trying to drag her by her good arm.

"No Izuku! I said I'm fine!" she exclaimed and made Izuku let go of her arm.

The two had never really screamed at each other, so it felt weird for the two to argue. Both to the couple and their classmates who were intensely watching as if they were watching the latest episode of a drama.

"Ochako! You're bleeding!" He almost yelled as he became irritated. His girlfriend turned her back on him and started walking to the other girls.

"Oh no you don't!" he said as he walked towards her and picked her up in one fell swoop.

She gasped and started kicking around. "Izuku! Put me down!"

"No! We're going to Recovery Girl wether you like it or not! "the greenette exclaimed as he started walking out of the monitoring room.

The other girls in class just giggled at the couple. "Bye~! Have fun~!" Ashido yelled after them.

"Tch, shut up you damn nerd." Lord Explosion Murder said, no one really hearing him. Ever since Izuku started dating Ochako, the explosive boy had become much kinder. Or at least, he didn't yell at Izuku out of nowhere any longer.

Everyone had secretly noticed this but didn't dare say anything because it would probably anger the ash blonde.

Ever since their fight during the sports festival, Bakugou had started respecting the brown-haired girl, so his act of "kindness" was towards the girl not towards his childhood friend.

With Izuku and Ochako

"lzuku, come on! You're acting so childish!" Ochako yelled at her boyfriend as she struggled to get out of Izuku's tight grip.

"HOW AM I ACTI-!! Ugh!" He took a deep breath to calm down. He gently put Ochako down and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry for yelling at you Ochako. I'm just worried and I want it to be confirmed that you are a hundred percent fine."

She was quick to hug back. "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have called you childish-all you did was worry for me."

Izuku smiled at the brown-haired girl. "So? Can we go to Recovery Girl? I don't have much time before my exam." She nodded and they proceeded to walk to Recovery Girl's office hand in hand.

* * *

"How is she?" Izuku asked Recovery Girl with "worry" written all over his face. His girlfriend was lying on the bed in Recovery Girl's office. She had just examined her and healed her wound.

"She's simply exhausted. She used her quirk more than what her body could handle, so she just needs to rest. As for her wound, it was pretty shallow so I healed it. She should be fine in a few hours. Let her rest here." the healing-quirked pro hero explained as she watched lzuku exhale in relief.

"See lzuku? I just need some rest." Ochako told the green-haired teenager as she sat up on the bed.

Izuku quickly rushed to her side and made her lay down. "Don't get up! Rest here! I'll come back as soon as I finish my exam." he said as he pulled the blanket over her body and kissed her forehead.