CHAPTER 14 - Boyfriend And Girlfriend

"Wow... This view is breath-taking." the brunette said looking out the window. The green-haired boy nodded in agreement.

After they sat in silence for a while, Izuku decided that it was time for him to finally come out with his feelings. What can possibly go wrong?, he thought. If she didn't feel the same way, they would just stay friends, at least, that's what he hoped.

The nervous boy took a deep breath before speaking. "Uhm... U-Uraraka-san? There is something I've been meaning to tell you for a while."

Ochako looked at the blushing greenette. I hope it's nothing serious.
She had never seen him with that kind of face. A face that was telling her it was something serious. Of course, that made her even more nervous. "What is it Deku-kun?"

"Uhh... U-Um... I-I." Izuku took a short pause, took a deep breath once again and started speaking. He was feeling like the world was spinning around him. So much that he was almost fainting because of his dizzyness. It's probably because of the Ferris-wheel. The boy thought. Right?

He just wanted to get everything out at once. So he didn't waste any time at all and got straight to the point. "I like you. I really like you. I-I mean as in a romantic way."

The girl just froze, mouth agape. As Izuku saw the expression on her face he looked down at his lap and started talking, misunderstanding the expression on her face. "I-it's okay if you don't like me back. I just wanted to tell you."

After a short pause Uraraka spoke. "Why do you always beat me at everything, Deku-kun?" she giggled.

"W-wha-?" Did she misunderstand him? He just confessed his feelings, right? Or was his mind playing tricks on him? Did he say something else he is unaware of?

"You beat me, again. I was planning to confess to you in a few seconds. But you beat me to it." she smiled.

"R-really?" He asked earning a nod from the brunette. No words can express how relieved Izuku felt at that moment. His mind didn't play tricks on him. He confessed his feelings and his crush's respond told him that she felt the same.

They sat in silence and glanced at each other every few seconds making both of them madly blush. Would this be how their relationship would become? Just looking at each other-their eyes taking over the work of their mouths and doing all the talking. If so, Izuku thought he didn't mind.

"W-what now? I mean I don't really have any experience with this." the broccoli headed boy said looking away shyly.

"Me neither." the girl stood up and slowly sat down beside the greenette. "But we can slowly figure everything out together." Ochako said smiling shyly.

"Yeah." Izuku answered, smiling widely at the girl. He took her soft hand which caught her by surprise but she quickly smiled at him.

They got out of the ferris wheel and happily walked to the exit of Disneyland, hand in hand. They walked in a comfortable silence.

As they reached Izuku's bike Uraraka realized something. Oh my God! What are you doing Ochako?! She thought. "Hey Deku-kun?" she said making the teenaged boy look her way.

"I realized that I didn't really give you a complete answer, which was kind of rude of me." she said making the green-haired boy feel very nervous.

What does she mean? Does this mean she had a different answer?

The greenette had never been this scared before. This was even more nerve-wracking than watching All Might fight All For One.

Everything was completely fine a few moments ago! What could possibly have gone wrong?! the boy thought.